Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RED ALERT!! It's Stephanie's Birthday!!

Agree? Yes No

Your horoscope says:

Happy Birthday: A straightforward approach to whatever you do this year will bring the best results. Changes are on the horizon, making this an ideal year to rethink your plans for the future. Opportunities for success will be plentiful, so be willing to make the necessary alterations. Your numbers are 4,9,27,31,36,48.

Take those numbers and get a lottery ticket! Or at the very least head to the Starbucks in Santa Barbara and have a nice cool drink to beat the heat.

Have a great birthday!!!

Melissa

test

Agree? Yes No

Sigh! I should have stayed at home and in bed. I won't work on my birthday next year. Today was not a good day.

Agree? Yes No

Happy Birthday Stephanie!!! Sorry your day didn't go too well. Hopefully Martin Gore will pay you a visit as you're sleeping tonight. Oh...he's probably in your dreams every night.

Anyway, you should be receiving a package from me in the next week or so. Take care and thanks for being such a great person.
    Cheetah

Agree? Yes No

What happened to "The Dominator"?
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

Shhh, Jupiter...Cheetah forgets who he is outside that one thread!
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

test

Agree? Yes No

Today was much better. I didn't have to go to any last minute unpaid meeting. I closed on my refi. I must have signed my name at least 50 times. I am going to pay off my credit cards and get some extra money. No more being overdrawn! Too bad the iris show in San Antonio was last weekend.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Stephanie
    No more being overdrawn! Too bad the iris show in San Antonio was last weekend.
    No, the Iris show being last weekend is a good thing. At least for your pocketbook it is

Melissa

test

Agree? Yes No

Yeah, I guess it was. You know me soo well! I would have had to buy another outfit and all.

Ya know, it's also a good thing that I don't have a passport because they are playing in Germany in January. That would have hit my pocketbook and my sick days HARD.

Thread Information