Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok.. Rank question

Agree? Yes No

Yes, the copper colored one doesn't do much for me either. I liked the green one I had before I got promoted to lead EGNer, but the purple one I'll get next is my fave color.

On a side note Steph, I thought you were in invisible mode, because I never see you as "logged in". I've also wondered about why some users don't have their usernames showing up next to their little avatars while others do. It doesn't seem to be something one can configure in their options.
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

test

Agree? Yes No

Yep, I am invisible. You can see my copper avatar but not my name. Go to the options setting. Then go to my options. Select invisible and there you go! You can stealth just like I do. he he he.

Agree? Yes No

Thanks for filling us in on that. I always wondered what was up with those icons without a name..

What does everyone want to be once they reach 2000?
    Can you feel the satin sea
    So deeply blue, inside of me ~Diary of Dreams

Agree? Yes No

Thanks for the clarification, Steph. I thought if one were in invisible mode they wouldn't even have an avatar in the logged in list. I've also noticed that the check boxes in all your posts never light up green (showing when you are logged in).

NightHalo: I'm still thinking about mine.
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

test

Agree? Yes No

Yep, Kathy, you are right. My check boxes are always brown, even when I am online.

The cool thing about this site (and there are many) is that you can change your title whenever you want to.

test

Agree? Yes No

how do you get a picture under you signature?
    do you need certain amounts of posts?

test

Agree? Yes No

eemmmmmmmm, no?, am i been ignored??

Agree? Yes No

i think you just add the pic to your sig in your code.

test

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by ElectroSwank
    i think you just add the pic to your sig in your code.
    right thanks , so i did it, and let's see if it's ok.....

mmmm no i coudn't....

Agree? Yes No

b-
    i'm sorry that didn't work for you - i'll have to try it out myself too since there's a pic i wanted to use in my sig for a while too...

m-
    i never understood the voting thing...

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by maika
    I have another question, ....what are the votes for??, just to looked loved?
    and the participation credits????
    Yep, the votes are pretty much just to see who likes you (or not) enough to rate you. You can turn it off if you want by selecting "no" next to "allow others to rate you" in your options.

The participation credits, from what I can tell, are just to prevent people from only surfing and not posting anything. If you run out of participation credits supposedly you can be locked out of this site permanently. Every time you go to a different page on EGN it subtracts one p.c. from your total. Newbies start out with 100 p.c.'s and you get different amounts of p.c. points for posting, starting new threads, or contributing feedback in assorted ways to the music tracks/reviews.

test

Agree? Yes No

Thumbs up

Originally posted by ElectroSwank
    b-
    i'm sorry that didn't work for you - i'll have to try it out myself too since there's a pic i wanted to use in my sig for a while too...

m-
    i never understood the voting thing...
    LOLwell now i get to put the picture though is very small

Thread Information