Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: So I got the new And One "Aggressor"..

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Dingerz

Human Clone - thanks for letting me know! I go to Savage all the time. So I'll be sure to be there. I'm glad I found the limited edition of Weltfrieden at HMV for $20 and decided to give it a chance. See - promotion, it works!!

Tara
    Cool! Come by the DJ Booth and say helloooooo! $20 for the limited edition was a real steal, I was a little upset when I saw it for that price (at HMV) for I had already ordered mine online...
    \"Man, you go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle against the urge to punch ‘em in the face, and for what?! For some pimply little puke to treat you like dirt. Well I’m better than dirt ... well most kinds of dirt. I mean, not that fancy, store-bought dirt. That stuff’s loaded with nutrients. I can’t compete with that.\"

Agree? Yes No

Hey Melissa! Didn't know that you were on the EGN. I see that you sure have posted a lot since you joined the EGN back in February. hehe Thanks for that spot. I felt so bad from taking it from you. You deserved to have that spot because you were in that spot for all of those bands who played before Mesh. I'm glad that someone I knew there was an And One fan. hehe

lol! Yes, I bet you didn't learn what "Pimmel" meant in your German classes. hehe Those lyrics are so far out. "The dickman will never leave. His 'little mate' will always be standing straight."

Yes, it's Steven, Tara.

lol! I understand that Alex and you were really pumped to see Mesh knowing it was going to be your first concert to see them and knowing it was like the second time for Mesh to step foot on North American soil.

I wish clubs here were holding a "Sternenstaub" release party. I'm jealous.

Agree? Yes No

Don't worry about taking my spot Steven. If I had stood there any longer, I think I would have melted.

Back to the thread topic - I do like the album. Not their best, but not their worst, either. It was the only cd I had in my car for 2 weeks, and other than Fernsehapparat, I didn't typically skip tracks. I just wish Chris Ruiz would go away. Both on the album, and live, he seems to detract from the group - but hey, what do I know! :loco:

Melissa

Agree? Yes No

Bah... Chris is fun and you cant overlook the fact that he is old school And One.

Agree? Yes No

Talk about old school, I remember seeing And One when Jay was still in the band. He would kick over the drum set and smash stuff on the set. That was when And One were fun live.
    \"We are not a rock band but we rock the house.\" - S.I. Futures

Agree? Yes No

I thought Jay got involved later on. Oh well... I dont follow And One that much anyway.

But do keep in mind... I think Nagavi said Jay wouldn't tour the sates becuase he is afraid of airplanes. That is one of the reasons why Ruiz rejoined the band.

Agree? Yes No

exactly. Ruiz and Naghavi met up at a club and were like, "Hey, let's make some EBM stuff." That was over 10 years ago, and now he's back. The one where he sings on agressor is minimal, but cool and dark.

Thread Information