Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Two Johns...not a good day so far...

Agree? Yes No

Unhappy Two Johns...not a good day so far...

Johnny Cash, the legend, course is very sad, but he had ailing health and i think we were prepared for his passing...

but this i am completely in shock about :sobbing:

http://www.msnbc.com/news/965580.asp

Agree? Yes No

Yeah, John Ritter was a icon of my youth, sad really, the man was so young.

John Ritter R.I.P.
    \"Man, you go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle against the urge to punch ‘em in the face, and for what?! For some pimply little puke to treat you like dirt. Well I’m better than dirt ... well most kinds of dirt. I mean, not that fancy, store-bought dirt. That stuff’s loaded with nutrients. I can’t compete with that.\"

Agree? Yes No

Yesterday was his 5 year old daughter's birthday too i heard...how awful I had such a crush on him back in the day...

Agree? Yes No

That makes it all the more sad...
    \"Man, you go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle against the urge to punch ‘em in the face, and for what?! For some pimply little puke to treat you like dirt. Well I’m better than dirt ... well most kinds of dirt. I mean, not that fancy, store-bought dirt. That stuff’s loaded with nutrients. I can’t compete with that.\"

Agree? Yes No

Goddamnit!! You wake up feeling good, and two fools that really mean a lot are gone. Better make this day the best. Looks like it's a "Threes Company" marathon, and playing Cash all week.

It's funny. My ma always used to tell me this story about Ritter.
    I was born in Hollywood, and my parents used to be friends w/ Ned beatty. My ma was carrying me up Ned's stairs, ( I was about 1 or 2) and John Ritter came walking down, chatted w/ us and held me the rest of the day. She said he was THE nicest actor she'd ever met. ¤¤¤¤.

"THose acts of god really stick it in and break it off".

Agree? Yes No

Fk Fk Fk!
    You just brought my whole day crumpling down.
    Especially for Ritter's death,...whom I admired a lot.
    Now I'm sad.
    ------------------------------
    www.myspace.com/noirtech

Agree? Yes No

Everyone agrees that John Ritter was one of the genuine nice and funny guys. He had a good nature about him and a natural easy going sense of humor.

He will definitely be missed!
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

This day just sucks for deaths. I'll be dropping some of the Man in Black tonight in Milwaukee. Dunno if the Three's Company theme would go over as well

RIP Johns.
    Visit deadbeatproductions.com for information on the new \"HaLO: The Best of Madtown Electro & Synth NOW!

Agree? Yes No

I am truly saddened by the passing of Johnny Cash...he was a true legend, but it was expected. The loss of John Ritter was a complete shock...i saw the headline and had to reread it because I couldn't believe it...Just when he was back, successfully on television....two more big losses in a year that has been full of them...
    ...the revolution will be synthesized...

Agree? Yes No

This just gets weirder...a friend just told me that John Ritter starred opposite his wife, Amy Yasbeck, in a movie called Dead Husbands...how messed up is that?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0151301/

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by eurotic
    This day just sucks for deaths. I'll be dropping some of the Man in Black tonight in Milwaukee. Dunno if the Three's Company theme would go over as well

RIP Johns.
    Yeah Matt, I'll be spinning Johnny as well tonight...

Agree? Yes No

Ok...this is really bumming me out now. I want to go home and watch Three's Company all day long.
    I even had to put a blurp about it on my journal

http://journals.aol.com/noirtec/ericksjournal/

This is unbelievable. Especially when he was making such a comeback on TV. Sucks
    www.myspace.com/noirtech

Agree? Yes No

Two celebrities that I genuinely admire. This is sad indeed.

'Ripper
    A Modern Effigy (website)

Agree? Yes No

Im so sadden by the news.
    Thank you Johnny Cash for the great Music.
    Thank You John ritter, who will alway be remember As JACK, for the great laughs. I will always be gratefull to your show for bringing my family together every thursday night at 11pm in Acapulco, Mexico.. to watch 3's Company (in spanish) in the 70's.
    If You Don\'t know, Now You Know.
    www.myspace.com/d3lions

Agree? Yes No

his knew show was kind of funny too.. and was renewed...

what a friggin bummer for his family (and him, obviously)

sad day

dave
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

Not too many shows make me burst out laughing. "Three's Company" was one of them. John Ritter made the show. Thanks for making my growing pains a little easier...

Agree? Yes No

When I saw the video for Cash's Hurt this morning, I couldn't help but cry a little...even though I kind of had a feeling he wouldn't be with us and making music much longer with his health beginning to fail, he lived a hard life, loved his art, his fans, and family...He will always be a legend in my eyes, and I'm sad to finally see him pass onto better things...

John Ritter blew me away when I found out at work, and it brought my day down further...He was still very young, and had so much going for him with his new show...I grew up watching Three's Company and Three's A Crowd...Another legend gone too soon...

My thoughts and prayers are with both families...

DAN
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Thread Information