Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I am an American. I have a COC.K. I am very proud.

Agree? Yes No

i just wanted to congratulate Cliffwalk for that great come back... i'll declare him the winner of this pissing contest because it was rather funny

and Krystal.. if you have drugs and aren't sharing then i dont think we can be friends anymore... thats not a very nice thing not to share... didnt your parents teach you to share yer drugs?

Agree? Yes No

LMAO... hang on it's gonna take me a few minutes to absorb all this ....

Ok: this thread has really gotten deeper than i care to go in a place i come to for news and comradery with people who like the same thing i like.

honestly, i don't know what to think, Sargonic, you start out saying all women are stupid and you use them for a blow job then send them on. And now in some way you are helping them by doing this ... i'm sure i don't understand. And i don't want to try and psycho-analize either.

Life can suck and suck hard. I have no doubt in that., trust me.

What are we here for? Is it a journey; a journey for happiness, these are questions that our kind have sought answers to for eternity. For me, I cannot dwell on what has been, I cannot worry about what will be. As i stated "for me" i can hear the response, we all have our own way, we all find our own way. And i am more aware of this than you will ever know. My point is that it was insulting for you to come out and make such encompassing statements like all women are stupid and degrading remarks implying they are only good for head. That doesn't help me. That opens a bitterness that i find uncomfortable.

Some women suck like hell on earth, this is true (and I am a women who has very few female friends) But men can suck as equally hard. you spoke of friends being raped, i'm assuming that's by a man, so wouldn't you say that man was a ?

Women can be manipulative, coniving, self serving twits.

and

Men can be egotistical, abusive, perverted, a$$holes.

So ... what's new about that? Does that mean all men are these things? (I know quite a few who aren't) Does than mean all women are these things?

as for the f.u.ck.ing ... i don't need any help right now, but thanks
    it\'s a pleasure to be here
    and an honour to meet you ...

Agree? Yes No

Sometimes we speak in presence of a recent occurrence. Maybe it's just me. Perhaps I should have rephrased my comment about women to women in my life. I tend to speak as in whole and I don't put too much thought into any consideration on particular subjects as I should, But only when I feel I should be stubborn will this happen. I get caught up in my twisted emotions and I try and make a point, but my point was taken in a direction it wasn't supposed to be. I don't find it necessary to explain every aspect of my post, but just for it to be degrading humor. Some might lack this humor because they're stuck inside this little box and if someone were to try and pry it open they hide inside another shell to protect themselves from the reality some may inflict upon them. Men are demeaning to women, yes, But since I was given this C.o.ck. I shall defend it. Thats why I persevere my actions and thoughts.

I can't really explain how I help those girls, I stop talking to them, they think they're in love and bullsh..it and I abuse them the way they do to their parents in a psychological manner. They realize what they are doing...dadadadadadadada...Yea.

I realize Im 20 years old & in a month 21 & I have plenty to learn, but for now, It's how I think and will eventually mature to a level that is acceptable to someone like yourself...?...

I speak what I feel & I don't care much what comes out because If I halt what I'm feeling at the moment when will I find the time to express that emotion...Does that make sense?

I lived a life unspoken, where my opinion was oblivious. I won't give in to such torment any longer. You either think about my comments or hate me. I don't hate anyone anymore, I just don't converse with them. & I make it Obvious! But I can never hate anyone here as we all share similarities, yet we each have a different view on mostly everything, which makes it more worthwhile.

Even Pop & myself went through this hilarious moment where we acted as enemies. LOL. There was this thread that was title somewhere along the lines of "bands that suck" He & I were arguing and he said Red Flag. Knowing that's my favorite artists. LOL...That's all I did was LOL. right then & there I knew he meant no harm because of his frustration. hehe. Funny stuff.

Don't generalize me. I don't dislike anyone & if I may say degrading remarks then confront me and I will take it back.....most of the time. Usually until my stubborn A.s.s. Has proven a point.

Chow.
    Your Ridiculed Under aged Stubborn Humanoid,
    -Sargon-

Agree? Yes No

I've been following this thread here, and oh man...i probably shouldn't even get involved, but what the hell...

Sargonic--i'm sorry for your past history and problems...believe me, i can relate on some levels, but honey...taking out your anger and, let's face it, self-pity on girls by using them for sex is pathetic and mean. Although, i wouldn't get too cocky thinking that you are "helping" every single one of them cos i would bet that a few of those girls know your game and are using YOU just the same. Women are great actresses...just remember that, kiddo. But you will learn-- just wait til you mature and actually care about another human being, but you have to care about yourself first in order to do that, and IMO i think that how you have described your behavior reflects that you do not.

Good luck with that, i hope you find your way someday...honestly.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by pop

what happened to us between age of 6 till 19 shape us how we become as adults.
    CR.AP! I'm screwed! :sobbing:
    Rabbit season! Blamo!

one is the only real number

This anouncement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    \"Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 28 years\"

Agree? Yes No

God am I glad I stayed out of this one...
    anyway -
    Jonna let's go to Aldos' tonight - Its Cure night!

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by ElectroSwank
    God am I glad I stayed out of this one...
    anyway -
    Jonna let's go to Aldos' tonight - Its Cure night!
    I haven't been there in about two years. I don't get home from work until 7 and it takes me an hour to get back over there. I live where Route 80 almost hits PA. I just don't have the energy to go out on Friday nights in my old age! I might get dragged to Loop Lounge on Saturday though. Always good fora laugh!
    Rabbit season! Blamo!

This anouncement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation

Agree? Yes No

lol OLD AGE? yea, right misstah! I am older then you!
    the Loop is such a meat market, it makes me laugh too!

oh well - i was only trying to derail this thread anyway...
    xo, anna

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by ElectroSwank
    lol OLD AGE? yea, right misstah! I am older then you!
    the Loop is such a meat market, it makes me laugh too!

oh well - i was only trying to derail this thread anyway...
    xo, anna
    Meat market is right! I have had the strangest experiences there. Last time I went without my girlfriend, I was sitting on the stage and some woman grabs my arm and pulls herself up the side of my body in order to sit next to me. Well, I just thought that she was drunk or something and continued to mind my own business waiting for a decent song to dance to. Finally I got up and went over to a friend that I noticed came into the club. He said that he did not come over to me earlier because of the girl whom he stated was "nearly sitting on my lap and stairing at the side of my head for ten minutes". Now granted I am the densest person when it comes to realizing that people are hitting on me, but that was a really creepy thing for someone to do and not say a word. :freezing:
    Rabbit season! Blamo!

Agree? Yes No

LOL wow - yea you get some real winners there...
    I personally love all the unnecessary booty dancing you get there. They let too many hip hop and britney fans in to that place sometimes - whatever happened to the alternative scene?

xo, anna

Agree? Yes No

this is great information, I will be in NYC next weekend .... any other places recommendations or places to see (or avoid)

*taking notes*

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by jag
    this is great information, I will be in NYC next weekend .... any other places recommendations or places to see (or avoid)

*taking notes*
    Well, I have been out of the NYC scene for awhile, but the last place that I went to was Absolution at Flamingo. Don't waste your time on that one. It looked like someone's apartment.

Pyramid is ok if it is even still there and there is always Batcave. Sorry, I have been in a coma the past few years!

This is a good place to check by the night of the week.
    http://www.in-nyc.com/in-music/clubs.htm
    Rabbit season! Blamo!

Agree? Yes No

thanks for the link .... i just assumed You guys were all up in that area ... so you culd give some hints... i know i'm hittin Arlene Grocery Saturday Night to see The Mystic Underground but before and after who knows ...

Agree? Yes No

Default pfth...

Originally posted by amyagogo
    Although, i wouldn't get too cocky thinking that you are "helping" every single one of them cos i would bet that a few of those girls know your game and are using YOU just the same. Women are great actresses...just remember that, kiddo. But you will learn-- just wait til you mature and actually care about another human being, but you have to care about yourself first in order to do that, and IMO i think that how you have described your behavior reflects that you do not.

Good luck with that, i hope you find your way someday...honestly.
    Pfth...I know I get used for sex, Three quarters of the time I realize this when penetration has begun. I don't care. I offer myself to whomever wants to exchange pubic hairs with me. I have a place in my heart for those that have gone through a bad experience. And it is usually those girls that use me. I kinda like them...Bad Karma I guess...Part of life so I accept. I'm not as big a slut as you may think. I have never had a one night stand nor will I ever. And you are re-wording what I have already stated. I said my thoughts have not matured to "EGN's" standards for a male by a female, but rather, I choose to be Ignorant, Arrogant, whatever you want to call me. I have low self esteem, no confidence, self-conscious about my weight, Naive at times, I just have an imagination and want to use it. I don't want people to be able to foresee my actions. I respect people, I respect everyone here, Like I said before, I speak what I feel. I know it's controversial, but maybe I kinda had you thinking for a sec., then reality hit you in the face. who knows? I sparked the fire in some eyes. I don't care for myself, and I don't think I ever will, but that doesnt have anything to do with me caring for others. I understand how they coincide with each other which enables me to separate my feelings apart.
    I think about death a little too much. It affects the way I think. Its hovering over our helpless bodies waiting for the chance to make us trip in to the path of a speeding train. I hated that movie Final Destination because they took my idea.
    Any-old-way, talk to ya later. At least you haven't Ignored me. Or I'd shut-up already. just a hint.
    Did anyone check out www.mellowdrone.com yet?
    Graphx.

Thread Information