Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am an American. I have a COC.K. I am very proud.

Agree? Yes No

thats because Texas is better than California

don't mess with Texas or you'll get the horns

Agree? Yes No

I would go on fox family and talk about Bondage. I don't care if you read something you may believe is private, as long as my brain is in its orderly function, im ok.

I don't believe in journals...live your life to keep everything a memory instead of some stupid little book.

Originally posted by technosapien
    thats because Texas is better than California

don't mess with Texas or you'll get the horns
    Joke of the Year!!!!!

Agree? Yes No

sargonic, you are trying too hard to be controversial here

just let it go.. dont end up like Pop, Cliffwalk, and Craig

Agree? Yes No

I think its the other way around buddy. You inflict the pain on yourself.

Alright....You cowboys in Texas will stereotype anyone that doesn't live there. (Im being sarcastic because I called you a cowboy) Anyway....I live in a city close to a city where people are very outspoken and opinionated.( that means the samething). So we meet each other and you take a piece of every person you meet to be a part of yourself whether you like it or not. I'm not you little goody two shoes or whatnot. I think pop is worth talking to because he maintains his views and doesnt take sh..i.t from anyone. He won't give in. As I won't also. You have to learn to accept people for their indifferences. I know Tex. thinks its its own country. But dude, I wouldn't be so proud considering your country raised some pathetic presidents. I only say that because Im anti-politics.

Agree? Yes No

Default i'm not sexist. i hate everybody.

hey Sargon.. do us all a favor and keep your private life PRIVATE

why do all the idiots feel compelled to open up on the internet and share their life story?
    Because all of the intelligient people are actually out doing something with their lives and making a difference in this world? Because computers, unfortunately, weren't built with legs and therefore aren't able to run away like everyone else did when said idiot comes near?

I must admit I kind of relate to Sargon. He reminds me alot of how I used to be.....bitter, angry, mad at the world, a slave to society.... but then puberty ended and it all became a distant memory.

Anyways, I normally stay away from these types of threads as they're quite pointless for the most part. I'm not sexist..... I'm not racist..... I'm not (insert anti-whatever name here)... I hate everybody. Nuff said.

this little ray of EGN sunshine courtesy of:

Krystal

Agree? Yes No

Default Re: i'm not sexist. i hate everybody.

Originally posted by KrystalWrists

I must admit I kind of relate to Sargon. He reminds me alot of how I used to be.....bitter, angry, mad at the world, a slave to society.... but then puberty ended and it all became a distant memory.

... I hate everybody. Nuff said.

this little ray of EGN sunshine courtesy of:

Krystal
    No f*ing way.
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Someone thinks im not a complete dork.
    However, My voice does squeek as she puts it.

Agree? Yes No

hehe krystal... good response

but you dont seem like you hate everybody... i saw you chattin' up Brad pretty hard

Agree? Yes No

bornslippy.. that was my journal... journals are for private thoughts.... not this messageboard... plus who in their right mind would talk to Pop about private issues? thats like going on ESPN and talking about flower arrangements

*smacks bornslippy around*
    SHUT YOUR AS.S. You are putting out too much gas.
    He went through hell when he was a kid...
    Leave him alone.
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Lead ElectroGardener Bornslippy's Avatar

Agree? Yes No

*smacks bornslippy around*

wha wha wha what? did you just smacked my as.s? .... What is this as.s grabbing... Must be a Texan thing...

(wink)
    \"don\'t tell me, don\'t tell me, Depeche Mode right, yeahhh I like his stuff. Keep it up.

Simon Lebon of Duran Duran

Agree? Yes No

hehe krystal... good response

but you dont seem like you hate everybody... i saw you chattin' up Brad pretty hard
    Uh well... yeah. Where else do you think I get my drugs???

Or do you think I'm just naturally this chipper?

Krystal

Agree? Yes No

hey Sargon.. do us all a favor and keep your private life PRIVATE

why do all the idiots feel compelled to open up on the internet and share their life story?
    mainly to illicit responses from bigger idiots...

people who actually criticize other people's online "habits" are usually concerned about their own... there's support groups for it, Joel, just type "social dysfunction" into google and you'll get all sorts of information.

best of luck,
    *heart*
    dave
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

**sings "where is the love?" **
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

Hmmm. If you felt such pain as I once felt you would consider my emotions. I was used. BADLY. I told pop about half the story of what occured the past 10 years of my life..... To anyone new I meet I treat with respect. My last post wasn't taken the way I percieved it to be. If I could speak my words instead of typing them you would laugh instead of showing me your anger.

I apologize if I appeared to be a D.i..ckhead...
    You just don't know.
    It's fun to be outreageous, especially when you can't see the other person's expressions and you have to assume.

I'm really nice dammit! LOL it's just funny how someone could judge you by the words you type.

Well I guess I always pis.s someone off with my "Perforating" words.

Jag. You are a woman, so I leave you with my scorn. Just like any Feminists and their relationship with men. I'm a Maleimist! (My word) I have brutal hate to demonstrate. F.u.ck you, my dear.

*sings along to Red Flag's "the thought of you"*

*giggles because he thinks this is funny*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

sorry.
    -Sargon- Dumbfoundly Dumb.
    That does sound like a hard thing to endure, but you know what, You have no idea how many other people had to endure their own torments. NO IDEA! and I am glad that you were able to bloom. That is your own conquest, and good for you. However, to be an adult, who has bloomed and now miss treat others, and blame your irratic behavior on your past is not growth.

I am not a feminist, (i don't think), and I don't care to be your friend. I am sure there are a many number of us who had REALLY SUCKY CHILDHOODS... but to use that as an excuse to lash out at the population is insane.

You very well may be a nice person ... no one here has seen that yet. Just as you claim to have been judged and riticuled by your appearnace, now You place yourself open for judgement and ridicule for your attitude. Maybe you bloomed on the outside, but you have a long way to go on the inside. Good luck in that journey.

Oh and F.U.C.K. YOU TOO!

Agree? Yes No

after re-reading this thread (and other recent ones) I have decided that the doomsayers are right... there really is no hope for the future.

this is some of the most disappointing rhetoric I've read in a long time...

humanism has died a terrible death. that's sad.

dave
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

I think it died thousands of years ago if it ever really truly existed in the first place. But remember were animals and it's very animalistic to be this way and much easier to allow our primitive brains to supercede our cognative thinking larger portions in our cranium.
    Brand New Idol
    Listen to our music - Click Here
    http://www.brandnewidol.com
    http://www.mp3.com/brandnewidol (R.I.P.)
    http://www.nysynthpop.com

Lead ElectroGardener KissTheStar's Avatar

Agree? Yes No

I am a Coc.k and I have an American ....

Agree? Yes No

I just wanted state this to you all...
    Some people's emotions are more fragile than others.
    Some of us are born fragile and became like the sand paper.
    Some of us are born as the sand paper.
    You can't assume because you are tough means other can do the same. I know people who got shreded by their ex-lover, they became alcoholics who can't do anything else. I know people who got shreded by their ex-lover, they go out and fu.ck someone else within 24 hours. People are born the same, but we weren't raised to be the same. I don't want to get deep into the human psychology, but what happened to us between age of 6 till 19 shape us how we become as adults. Just like when you fall down on a bike and start bleeding. Some people can stop bleeding within few minutes while some people have to be carry to an emergency room.

I used to keep on telling others to toughen up, because that's what my dad told me to do when I was a kid. As I gotten older,
    I follow my mom's advise. She always told me, not everyone wears the same shoes. Nobody can wear your shoes and it is hard to wear others. You just have to spend more time listening
    and learn to understand why others do what they do. Each individuals have so many different events that made them what they are.... Trageic event might make them shy. Being laughed by everyone can damage a person. Being constantly praised might make that person to be a Captain of football team, CEO, etc. Being constantly hated while growing up,
    might make that person into a loner, loser, or revengeful person who want to win at everything to proove a point. When humans are confused, we look to the past for the answer, because fear of the risk. In reality, everything is based nonperfect probablity ratio. That means more people have to take chances, but most people are afraid, because torments from the past.

I guess what I am trying to say is you have to stop giving a , but same time you have to give a about everyone and this world we live in.
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

Sorry to interrupt this heated debate. My take on being a male (American or otherwise) is this:

As a person (male or female) you make the conscious decision about what kinds of people you surround yourself with. For example: I'm part of a very large running group here in the Phoenix area with most of the members being women. I have to say that ALL the girls (very beautiful ones at that) in the group are the most kind and respectful people I have ever known. For the 4 years I've been in the group, my attitude toward others has changed considerably. We can all talk freely about anything without the fear of lawsuits or stupid sh*t like that. In fact just the other day we had a big pool party and were discussing feminine hygiene, breast size and sex. There's no fear or anxiety. At the end of the day, we all gave each other hugs, kisses and share kind words as we return to our families. It's all about RESPECTING each other. I wouldn't do anything to compromise their respect for me. The same goes for them.

I can tell you honestly that my association with positive people has been the key. My changed behavior has affected all other aspects of my life. Work, family, friendships, the way I see things on EGN...etc. Good association was what I needed. Maybe it could work for some of you as well.

Just my opinion for what it's worth. Take care.
    Cheetah

Agree? Yes No

This is an important point since there is much confusion in the literature about direct and indirect effects. Some investigators have defined the indirect effect of one variable on another to be equal to the correlation between the two variables minus the direct effect.
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

Jag, you truly think I didn't consider other people's lives? Did you really assume that I think I had the worse? I'm sorry my dear, but I know people that had it harder than I. They don't have a family, they cannot rid the addiction of heroin or whatever, they were raped and contaminated with either a child or an STD. They just don't think as much as I do. My imagination takes me places that the common mind would never think existed. They just sit there and cry and stick the needle in their vien. While I take the past make it useful in my own demeaning way. I have not treated one person wrongfully that didn't deserve it. Its not like I go out and pick victims, it's those that have this beautiful caring life and decide its not enough, they want more, they just dont realize what they have. They come to me and complain about everything, when its perfectly clear nothing's wrong. That's where I come in. I use these girls because they abuse their parents. I Talk to these parents and confront them of their daughters behavior. They do not know what goes on OMG! Its so funny. So I make their parents act like they don't care for their daughter, and about 99% of the time she finally realizes what shes been missing. Thats when I dissapear. There was this one time when the girl ran away..lol...I'm friends with her.

I am Insane! Pop commented on that already. So my behavior gets ridiculed? I have that prowess ability...NOW...to not give a f.u.ck.

I adore my attitude. Every attitude is different. I choose to redundantly act of profound behavior. It kinda gives this earth something to hate, love, destroy, Indulge, consider, & bewilder.

Hey check out www.mellowdrone.com , kinda like radiohead/faint...I dunno they're good though. I should just start a thread about them. Whatever.

My mind gets lost.

Pop's last statement couldn't have been said any better. I am emotional. Especially because the music I listen to influences me dramatically. It's part of my insanity. However, I would not kill myself like several Morrissey fans chose to do. Therefore, my insanity is controlled. There's an oxymoron for ya. Controlled Insanity. hehe.

I couldn't be happier to be as sad as I am. To be depressed makes me who I am. I still go to Disneyland. Although that ride "It's a small world after all" or whatever could drive me to complete uncontrolled Rageful Insanity. Whew.

So Jag, I bloomed into what experiences have created, what my mind wants to think, what my eyes percieve is true. Is there a particular book I should follow? Should I abide by your personality chart? Should I be expressionless and emotionless to adhere to see what others may think? Nope, I'm over that. I want to know what you think of me, I want to see your sour face.

Just to give you an example of the way I think. You made a comment about journey. hmmm....

"Why do we live? Is our life really a journey? A journey to happiness? If so, is death not at the end of our journey? Why should I wait to be happy to die? Why not end the torment now? Sorrow, It leaves us breathless and incoherent, therefore unable to achieve our daily activities. I'm another useless body to mankind, However, I'm unlike any other soul."

I tend to think I was the first to think that since I thought it up, but if you heard something like that before....I'm not as crazy as you think.

That's it for now. Ta-Ta.

About the F.u.ck.ing, Your place or mine? Motel 6 or the Ramada? Your choice.

Thread Information