Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am an American. I have a COC.K. I am very proud.

Agree? Yes No

$3.99 per minute! D.amn, that's cheap --and I pay at least...

Oh ****, did I just say that out loud?

It ain't women and it ain't men. There are good people of either gender. You just have to go and find them! Now, with the obvious, self-admitted exception of sargonic, we are a big group of nice, caring, friendly to the opposite sex in a platonic sort of way -- unless of course they are seeking more...but I digress.

What's even worse is to spend over 15 years in higher education to have no job security, work like crazy every day for mediochre wages, and then you see others fumbling through life, landing in high-paying, low-intensity jobs, buying houses...

That's what gets me miffed. I guess Amy's right. The trick is to keep breathing!

What the hell am I talking about?
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

A female friend of mine got cerb - crawled the other night in london, as she walked home from a party. She hated it, and it took a lot of soothing and tlc to get her to come out last night. Now, why can't the women do the cerb crawling? I'd love to be treated like a piece of meat.... and us blokes would find it a massive ego boost, rather than the pain and anguish some tw*t caused my friend. Just a thought1
    \"The art of diplomicy is to say \'nice Doggy\' till you can find a big rock\"

Agree? Yes No

How many of you have come across into what I believe is one of women's favorite weapon to hurt you after the relation is over, running after you're friends, and especially, you're best friend, and it works, I guess it's a good way to find out if you're friends are loyal, but I've rarely seen friendship hold up to sex.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by the Hind
    A female friend of mine got cerb - crawled the other night in london, as she walked home from a party. She hated it, and it took a lot of soothing and tlc to get her to come out last night. Now, why can't the women do the cerb crawling? I'd love to be treated like a piece of meat.... and us blokes would find it a massive ego boost, rather than the pain and anguish some tw*t caused my friend. Just a thought1
    Forgive my ignorance here, but what is cerb-crawling?

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Jupiter 4

Forgive my ignorance here, but what is cerb-crawling?
    LOL and my ignorance too? is that a local made up thing?

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Neural Shock
    How many of you have come across into what I believe is one of women's favorite weapon to hurt you after the relation is over, running after you're friends, and especially, you're best friend, and it works, I guess it's a good way to find out if you're friends are loyal, but I've rarely seen friendship hold up to sex.
    In the heat of the moment when you're young and not controlling of your hormones little to nothing will protect you from your own penis.

The key is to learn penis control. For more than one reason.

As for friendships. Sex is just sex. Men think that women make too much of it... make it too big of a deal... actually it's very unimportant to them. What's important to them is exclusive intimacy and bonding... showing her THE side of you that you normally keep to yourself. If a person can't or wont do that with their partner then even if it results in marriage it will never be a relationship that every had a chance of working out well.

Just my take, I most certainly don't have the female creatures figured out, BUT! for as complex as men seem to make them they're really quite simple... with a fatal flaw just like men:

(a) You need to let your guard down to make it work.

(b) You can't tell when it's 100% safe to let your guard down.

(c) The vulnerabilities that result in A make B a valid concern.

(d) You'll never have a happy relationship if you aren't willing to risk being hurt, badly.

Just my .02

Dave

Originally posted by ElectroSwank

LOL and my ignorance too? is that a local made up thing?
    I think it's the British version of a booty hunt.
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

Ah, I see. Vis a vis control, I'd love a remote. Makes things much easier for a lazy b.astard like me!

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

Please refrain from using any electronic equipment in flight, including laptops and electronic games. In the rare event that we should be forced to make a water landing, your seat cushion may be used as a flotation device.
    Am I mistaken or does it somehow similar to CRASHING INTO THE OCEAN???!!!!

I love George Carlin!

Hm..just off-topic...

Agree? Yes No

I am not sure Avil...I just go with the flow of the post!

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

I am not sure Avil...I just go with the flow of the post!
    lol aha...
    But u've heard George Carlin???

Agree? Yes No

Oh, but of course! I love him too!!

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

Oh, but of course! I love him too!!
    Ah he is great.

And I do love u men...even though I usually don't like pigs.

Agree? Yes No

he probably means "curb" crawling.. not "cerb".. sounds like it means picked up on or hit on... as she was walking home from the party

and yes Avil.. that was a good routine from George Carlin.. i actually know that one and it was pretty damn funny

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Bornslippy
    ok here's a story of a man and woman situation...

This one is for Jag...(wink) and for everyone..

Situation- Man comes home from work, tosses his shoes and lays by the sofa and turns on the TV.

Husband - "Wife, get me some beer, hurry, b4 it starts"

Husband - "hurry hurry, let me have one more beer, it's really goin to start soon"

Wife - (gets the beer from the fridge, slams the door really really hard) "is that all your going to do, drink your a.ss off and watch TV, you f.uking, fat lazy ba.stard you"

Husband - "it already started"

This was totally hillarious.

Even funnier cause that would never ever be me. You think I'm getting beer after beer because you said so, wrong-o-wise-one! If i grab a beer it's because I am being thoughtful, otherwise any man of mine can get it his d@mn self. Thankfully I have never had this type of experience ... and I usually avoid male shovanist pigs, OR annoy the he|| out of them.

Originally posted by sargonic1
    Humans are evil. I'm evil to women because they're stupid I dont converse with many men as I don't want to feel like im competing against them. Most men think every thing is like a game. I just want to listen to my mother fu.c..ken music and relax. Im bitter, & I don't give a rats genitals. Pop Is a good person...technosapien, you're just stubborn because he wont give into your stupid labeling of genres. We all have our own opinions, maybe if we combined them we will get to the deficit of all our problems. HAHA Im crazy and I hate women but not as much as cliffwalk did at one point. Damn that must've been some harsh S.h..it. I confess I'm one of those men that use women to get head and sex. Until I find that girl that I get along with so well I want to marry will I have respect for a woman. But for now, If you don't suck I don't give a F.u..c.k.

-Sargon- the world is Mine's'! get off of it!
    wow ... dude you need your ass kicked by a woman. those are harsh words ... and i am sorry EGN people, but this kind of statement is plain rude. We all have opinions, true, but if they are so offensive to more than 50% of the population, save them for the stupid weak twit who has so little confidence she will go down on your rotten a$$.

BTW guy, If I am stupid, by the intellegence you have just exhibited, you have the brainpower OF a rats genitals.

Nevermind, yours must be a lonely life.

Agree? Yes No

I think we've come upon EGN's Puck!

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

Hmmm. If you felt such pain as I once felt you would consider my emotions. I was used. BADLY. I told pop about half the story of what occured the past 10 years of my life. Yes, I was 10 when it started. At that age you can't help but feel self-conscious when people make fun of you. I lived two lives my (?) (cannot consider you friends because you hate me). The past is over yes, But it will affect my everyday thought. Believe me when I say I am a nice person, All the F.u.c..ks is way for myself to feel superior as I have only felt inferior my whole life. I hope I make sense.
    Women used me for the fat a.s.s. I used to be. Oh you don't want to know the stories. Just think typical Movie high school pretty kids making a fool of the innocent naive ugly fat boy. I lead the school for boy that should be ignored. I swear I would've Murdered some kids for the torment they caused. But, I'm not psycho...I think. Anyway...I use women now just as vengeance.

I bloomed into something beautiful. Those same women that spit at me now dont recognize me and when I tell them who I am they want to be my girlfriend. I use them. They used me, tortured me, I'm bitter, I held a grudge, it makes me feel better in a way. To anyone new I meet I treat with respect. My last post wasn't taken the way I percieved it to be. If I could speak my words instead of typing them you would laugh instead of showing me your anger.

I apologize if I appeared to be a D.i..ckhead...
    You just don't know.
    It's fun to be outreageous, especially when you can't see the other person's expressions and you have to assume.

I'm really nice dammit! LOL it's just funny how someone could judge you by the words you type.

Well I guess I always pis.s someone off with my "Perforating" words.

Jag. You are a woman, so I leave you with my scorn. Just like any Feminists and their relationship with men. I'm a Maleimist! (My word) I have brutal hate to demonstrate. F.u.ck you, my dear.

*sings along to Red Flag's "the thought of you"*

*giggles because he thinks this is funny*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

sorry.
    -Sargon- Dumbfoundly Dumb.

Agree? Yes No

hey Sargon.. do us all a favor and keep your private life PRIVATE

why do all the idiots feel compelled to open up on the internet and share their life story?

Agree? Yes No

Because I can't see you.

Besides, That's not private at all to me. If that's my life story, I would've killed myself already. There's no point to live if you don't have a life. Kill my character if you please, but my mind and will Shall live forever. Indulge every thought you couldn't think up, it might save your life.

Agree? Yes No

bornslippy.. that was my journal... journals are for private thoughts.... not this messageboard... plus who in their right mind would talk to Pop about private issues? thats like going on ESPN and talking about flower arrangements

*smacks bornslippy around*

Agree? Yes No

The Planet named "Texas" is on the prowl for my head.

Pop has a mind like no other. He has great advice and interpretations. You adhere to chat with him on a intelligent level, therefore he denies you every way possible.

Thread Information