Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am an American. I have a COC.K. I am very proud.

Agree? Yes No

Thumbs up I am an American. I have a CO*K. I am very proud.

I lived total of three countries. I lived in the US for about over a decade. I have US citizenship. In modern days, if you are an American male, you are blamed for everything. Let's say, you accidently gets a girl pregnant. She claimed to be on the pills. You tell her to get an abortion, but she has the baby. You are stuck with the child support. You work your ass off to earn your money. Your president wastes on destroying a country and need to spend tons of money cleaning it up. You try to act like an old fashion gentleman with a girl, she claims you are acting like a stereotypical male. If you dont' act like a gentleman, you might be consider being cheap or a pig. If female coworkers flirt with you, you have to avoid them like a plague, because it is a known fact, 1000 of American males lose their job because of sexual harassment.
    You get a divorce, most likely she gets to keep the kids and house. The judge claims you can't raise little children because you are a male...

Whatelse... speak up... Dont' be afraid.
    Tired of being blamed for having a co.ck while millions of dildos
    are sold in this country.
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

Please buckle your seat belts and observe the no smoking sign. We are preparing for lift off! :woohoo:
    Rabbit season! Blamo!

one is the only real number

This anouncement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    \"Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 28 years\"

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Jonna
    Please buckle your seat belts and observe the no smoking sign. We are preparing for lift off! :woohoo:
    THE SEATBELTS! Place the small metal flap into the buckle...just in case u didn't know...

Agree? Yes No

I don`t think you should be proud just because you has a cock. You can hovewer be proud if it is a big one.

Anyway, women are just as evil as men. Both Ayn Rand, Margaret Thatcher and Whitney Houston were women, so giving them more power certainly won`t make the world a better place.

And dildoes are brilliant in curing the ills of sexually transmitted diseases and overpopulation. Not that I know anything about it. And making them also give jobs to ten year old indonesian kids!

Agree? Yes No

in the event of an emergency, oxygen masks will drop from the roof of the aircraft....(everybody just take a deep breath)

Agree? Yes No

Default Re: I am an American. I have a COC.K. I am very proud.

Originally posted by pop
    If female coworkers flirt with you, you have to avoid them like a plague, because it is a known fact, 1000 of American males lose their job because of sexual harassment. Whatelse... speak up... Dont' be afraid.
    Tired of being blamed for having a co.ck while millions of dildos
    are sold in this country.
    Alright, I'll bite (perhaps not the best choice of words when talking about c0ck). I am a 28 year old male that lives alone in an apartment complex even though my girlfriend stays with me from Friday to Monday. I am, for the most part, an extreme recluse that enjoys the company of cats and avoids human contact with people that I are not already farmiliar 99% of the time. I am not mean or hateful in any way, it is just that I have always been a very private and quiet person (with the exception of dressing up and changing my persona when going to clubs). Anyway, my girlfriend's friend's daughter is always running around the complex and sometimes knocks on my door wanting to see my two kittens. Now I really don't have a problem with that because she is a polite girl, but I dare not let her in the house because of what people might accuse me of.A 28 year oldmale conversing with a 9 year old girl in an closed apartment. Now I am in complete agreement that people should watch out forany indication of child abuse, but I alsoagree with popthat decent men, more often than you'ld think, get accused of being dogs or b@stards simply because they are of the same gender with individuals that would do such things.

I feel the same way at work about female co-workers. You can't tell someone that they look nice or look at someone too long for the fear of someone claiming sexual harrasment. It has recently happened where I work. It has gotten to be like walking around 'bad' neiborhoods; just stare at your feet or look straight ahead, but for god's sake don't make eye contact. No wonder I am such a hermit!
    Rabbit season! Blamo!

one is the only real number

This anouncement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    \"Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 28 years\"

Agree? Yes No

I need to start making Dildos id e a bilioanaire at this rate..... On what you siad pop the true is in Britain you could be liveing with a woman she can nearly kILL YOU! ....But the law gives her your property which she has never paid a peeny for all your possesions and you are left with nothing while the Criminal gets away with it because the law system is so backward in the UK..

so I can say I'm british and i have a Coc,k!
    music for deviant boy\'s and girls f**k playing master and servent\'s
    this is the new s**t

http://www.thethoughtcriminals.com

Agree? Yes No

Please refrain from using any electronic equipment in flight, including laptops and electronic games. In the rare event that we should be forced to make a water landing, your seat cushion may be used as a flotation device.
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

put on your mullet wig, start humming coldplay tunes and we have lift off and by the way the air stewawould like to fist you with his love glove I mean pass you yopur flight pass back..godknows what he wasdoing with that tubalar brown but was white shaped flight pass???
    this is the new s**t

Agree? Yes No

I was conned very badly in college by a girl I dated/lived with for six months. It did SIGNIFICANT damage to my life and credit for YEARS. Ended several friendships and is the primary reason why I had to drop out of school early.

For about two years after I hated just about EVERY woman. For the first 6 months I didn't even have sex because I HATED women so badly that I couldn't even find them attractive I was just so mad. My trust was shot.

Guys... just accept it... as much as it would be nice if things were different it's impossible to tell the difference between the good guys and the bad guys (or girls). We're all guilty until proven innocent.

Dave
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

cliffwalk and pop are two of the most ¤¤¤¤ed up people i've ever read about on the internet

okay that is all, buh bye now

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by technosapien
    cliffwalk and pop are two of the most ¤¤¤¤ed up people i've ever read about on the internet

okay that is all, buh bye now
    wow, thanks joel, that's the first time anyone's referred to me as the most anything in my entire life... i'm honored.

*heart chu*
    davey
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

ok ok ... people people ...

*raises hand in the Girl Scout gesture for "quiet down"*

I wrote this long ramble and decided, eh ... so i deleted it here's the jest of my thought:

Men are like apples, some are crisp and juicy, some have a bruise or two, while others are just plain rotten.
    it\'s a pleasure to be here
    and an honour to meet you ...

Lead ElectroGardener Bornslippy's Avatar

Agree? Yes No

ok here's a story of a man and woman situation...

This one is for Jag...(wink) and for everyone..

Situation- Man comes home from work, tosses his shoes and lays by the sofa and turns on the TV.

Husband - "Wife, get me some beer, hurry, b4 it starts"

Wife - "ok, let me get you the beer" (annoyed)

Husband - "wife, give me one more beer, hurry up it's going to start"

Wife - "ugghhh, alright then.." (pissed off)

Husband - "hurry hurry, let me have one more beer, it's really goin to start soon"

Wife - (gets the beer from the fridge, slams the door really really hard) "is that all your going to do, drink your a.ss off and watch TV, you f.uking, fat lazy ba.stard you"

Husband - "it already started"

Bornslippy (does the Taekwondo Jackie Chan Cup'o noodles kick)

crowd cheers..... woooohooooot..
    \"don\'t tell me, don\'t tell me, Depeche Mode right, yeahhh I like his stuff. Keep it up.

Simon Lebon of Duran Duran

Agree? Yes No

It felt great being an American PIG for few minutes.. I FELT GREAT.. DAMN... It was so refreshing...
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

Humans are evil. I'm evil to women because they're stupid I dont converse with many men as I don't want to feel like im competing against them. Most men think every thing is like a game. I just want to listen to my mother fu.c..ken music and relax. Im bitter, & I don't give a rats genitals. Pop Is a good person...technosapien, you're just stubborn because he wont give into your stupid labeling of genres. We all have our own opinions, maybe if we combined them we will get to the deficit of all our problems. HAHA Im crazy and I hate women but not as much as cliffwalk did at one point. Damn that must've been some harsh S.h..it. I confess I'm one of those men that use women to get head and sex. Until I find that girl that I get along with so well I want to marry will I have respect for a woman. But for now, If you don't suck I don't give a F.u..c.k.

-Sargon- the world is Mine's'! get off of it!

Agree? Yes No

I'll take this to another level. Not only is it sucky to be a man in this time period, being a white man is even worse. The white man is the single most blamed and hated person on this planet. We're the devil. Most people will do anything to screw over a white man.

I'll refrain from echoing the crap that people have been saying about how evil women are. It's all true. Well, except for my girl, but that's another story

I'm just bothered that, due to the foolish actions of my ancestors, the women and minorities in this country are not pushing for equality, but want to actually tip the scales in their favor and push white males down into the lowest levels of society.

A wonderful example of this comes from my pursuit of an education. A nice guy, no discipline problems, decent grades, excessively high test and IQ scores, and I could not get one single grant or scholarship. Not one. Why? Because, as pop so eloquently put it: "I'm being blamed for having a c.ock."

Am I signing up for the KKK? Not a chance. They're just as bad. But I am definitely watching my back these days.

-Mark
    www.djintrovert.com

Agree? Yes No

I want to know why .....

If a guy talks dirty to a girl, it's sexual harrassment, but if a girl talks dirty to a guy it's $3.99 per minute?!?!?

:P
    \"...that\'s not music! I mean, it\'s ok if you only know three chords, but for God\'s sake, play them in the right order!....\" Hank Hill - King of the Hill

\"...Hi Guys, the band club is collecting bottles and cans for the homeless; ironically taking away the only job the homeless have....\" The Midget Tuba player - \"The New Guy\"

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by intro
    I'll take this to another level. Not only is it sucky to be a man in this time period, being a white man is even worse. The white man is the single most blamed and hated person on this planet. We're the devil. Most people will do anything to screw over a white man.

I'll refrain from echoing the crap that people have been saying about how evil women are. It's all true. Well, except for my girl, but that's another story

I'm just bothered that, due to the foolish actions of my ancestors, the women and minorities in this country are not pushing for equality, but want to actually tip the scales in their favor and push white males down into the lowest levels of society.

A wonderful example of this comes from my pursuit of an education. A nice guy, no discipline problems, decent grades, excessively high test and IQ scores, and I could not get one single grant or scholarship. Not one. Why? Because, as pop so eloquently put it: "I'm being blamed for having a c.ock."

in britain its bloody hard if your white english straight and male and not a criminal the Government hates you. Your denied grants to start a buisness ..you are 40% less likely to get a job . Your told your racist when some one from another creed is racist to you. On the census form you can be anything but english. White english males make up the majority of the unemployment because of Ethnic Quato's and Positive Discrimination which means if you go for a job and another person from an ethnic minoritie goes for a job they automaticaly get it. Political Correctness is Racist against the white english population. I get balmed for th slave trade funny that that my family were in workhouses and were labourers and homeless back then..of course white people cant suffer can they. It was the rich landowners who exploited a system which africans and arabs had been useing on each other for over a 1000 years before hand..

I dont agree with condemming any race as in every race there is good and bad but im fed up looseing my culture and haveing no freedom of speech or being able to have children who are allowed to learn english history as it might offend some child who was not born here...i think this is whats causeing al ot of tensiosn and as the papers are warning us that things are about to blow..blair and government policy is to blame for allowing english people to be treated like 3rd class citizens in there own land..also the lies thathat all asylum seekers are skilled...

livew in london and try not be angry with the situation london has become a sterroist training ground and its government sponserd...try getting a job in a council officer ive never seen an English White male get a job..look at the job centres ..i believe in Equal Opputunities on the basis of skill and qualifaction shame Blair hates the Anglo Saxon so much with his constant lies about English People being a mungral race...why did the romans build a wall to keep one side of his ancestors out of England i do wonder!

I have mates of all sorts of cultures,colours if this goes on I will be pushed to Voteing For the far right as there is nothing else which can stop Blairs constant attacks on my Race... Its like a Genocide of English People and Culture... I believe everyone should have there own culture but dont tell me i cant fly my St.George in England as it might offend you ...

When in Rome act like a Roman!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to the Ultra Left go live in it then preach your *englightened crap* to me!

Am I signing up for the KKK? Not a chance. They're just as bad. But I am definitely watching my back these days.

-Mark
    www.djintrovert.com
    this is the new s**t

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by IntrospecT
    I want to know why .....

If a guy talks dirty to a girl, it's sexual harrassment, but if a girl talks dirty to a guy it's $3.99 per minute?!?!?

:P
    And you menfolk are silly enough to actually pay it....hmmm...

OH and what irony: this is a service most likely developed by a MAN to screw his fellow man out of their hard earned cash just cos he knows there are tons of guys out there lonely and with a hard on too lazy or scared to approach an actual woman...interesting, isn't it?

Thread Information