Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: friendster.com

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by pop

It is not just for dating. It is a place for meeting people.
    You can actually physically hang out with some folks, NOT LIKE HERE. I met some cool folks and got invited to cool parties.
    Having a significant other doesn't mean you got a life.
    I know plenty of miserable couples who constantly call me because they got no freaking life, because no one want to hang out with boring stupid couples. Singles have so much more fun.
    YOu get to invited to more parties, get to flirt nonstop, get to do whatever you want.... Better than couples siting at home and watch same freaking DVDs... BORING....
    Haha I know...Didn't mean it like that...

And I don't have a "significant other"........ I'm supersingle and I'm flirting nonstop....and I'm feeling great.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by pop

It is not just for dating. It is a place to meet people.
    You can actually physically hang out with some folks, NOT LIKE HERE. I met some cool folks and got invited to cool parties.
    Having a significant other doesn't mean you got a life.
    I know plenty of miserable couples who constantly call me because they got no freaking life, because no one want to hang out with boring stupid couples. Singles have so much more fun.
    YOu get to invited to more parties, get to flirt nonstop, get to do whatever you want.... Better than couples siting at home and watch same freaking DVDs... BORING....

Man...you are hanging out with the wrong "couples". Yeah, my wife and I do watch DVDs at home, and yes, we are a ...ahem..."couple", but I'm sure no one has ever called us boring when hanging out. I'm sure a few people in here who I've gotten to hang out personally with, can vouch for me. Couples have fun to, as much as singles.
    Anyways,...just wanted to add my 2 cents since it's known in this forum that I fall under the "couple" catagory who at times, ends up watching DVDs at home. I just make an event of it.

oh..and by the way,...this post is not trying to start a fight or negative discussion with you Pop. I think we've pretty much let out our aggrivation between each other on another thread (heh, seems so long ago). I just wanted to post my 2 cents.

Off to my "boring" married life. wooo!
    ------------------------------
    www.myspace.com/noirtech

Agree? Yes No

Grrrrrr. I hate couples because I always want the girl in the relationship. For some reason women in relationships seem to be a bit more agressive to end up with an "uh I have a boyfriend" WTF?!? I don't care. Sucking doesnt have anything to do with your boyfriend. stupid girls. About friendster...Addicting. I hate it. I put absurd remarks on the profile thing and send people hurtful messages. I have not recieved one reply. as I never recieve any replies here. Haha Im the one neglected eventhough I have an imagination that could inspire the most talented human beings. But im Oblivious to you all...however Pop is one of my friends and im sure hes ashamed of that..haha. Friendster really shows how many boring people live. I guess its me...when I don't see anything but the standards I get discouraged.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by sargonic1
    Grrrrrr. I hate couples because I always want the girl in the relationship. For some reason women in relationships seem to be a bit more agressive to end up with an "uh I have a boyfriend" WTF?!? I don't care. Sucking doesnt have anything to do with your boyfriend. stupid girls.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....OMG...HAHAHAHAHA
    Best post ever.
    www.myspace.com/noirtech

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by sargonic1
    Grrrrrr. I hate couples because I always want the girl in the relationship. For some reason women in relationships seem to be a bit more agressive to end up with an "uh I have a boyfriend" WTF?!? I don't care. Sucking doesnt have anything to do with your boyfriend. stupid girls. About friendster...Addicting. I hate it. I put absurd remarks on the profile thing and send people hurtful messages. I have not recieved one reply. as I never recieve any replies here. Haha Im the one neglected eventhough I have an imagination that could inspire the most talented human beings. But im Oblivious to you all...however Pop is one of my friends and im sure hes ashamed of that..haha. Friendster really shows how many boring people live. I guess its me...when I don't see anything but the standards I get discouraged.
    The charming thing about the people's lives is they are one big confusion ready to explode, but it always evens out. That's why we still haven't seen the end of the world YET.

Women are always weird. Well.. men are weird too. My theory is humans are very jealouse creatures who assume others have lot more than us. This need of lack of spices create hope for little dramas (even people deny the drama). That's why eveyone is so entertain to watch other people's lives by reading, watching movies and tv, and listening to others conversations when we have a chance to listen. The logic, subconcious, and emotions always battle inside and provide with answers chosen by one or all.

Dude, I am not shamed. I like people who have few screws missing. The forced fitting always can cause an abnormal behavior. At the end, some form of entertainment, tragedy, or success is created.

To Noirtech, if your wife doesn't like to hit on chics, I wouldn't invite you to my hang outs... Only single dudes who love and hate women can hang out. If your wife could "pertend" to be Bi,
    she may chill with homies.
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

That's well put my friend.
    I truly think Most people are confused as I find myself in that catagory. It takes something extremely hurtful to make a person think and perhaps act a bit different. I've had that pleasure as pop knows already. But, as for girls being stupid, here's a story for ya....

I met this girl "Vidi", we had a crush on each other, She had a boyfriend she had nothing in common with and was ashamed to be seen with him because he wasn't "good-looking" enough for her, I tried to steal her heart and I was successful!, she dumpped her BF and started talking to me, Now she changed, she became a totall bit..ch. I was completely dumbfound. WTF!!! she would then change her attitude again and be such a darling...I love nice girls...so my heart melted...I figured she was going through her menstral thing..Err yea!..and it would pass, nope. b.it.ch again. She was so nice before, had interest in me...she still has interest in me, these constant attitude changes confused me whether she liked me or not. I told her to go F..uc.k herself because she deserved it, I met her cousin which is not as pretty but is nice and now that im F.u.ck.ing her cousin she acts really nice to me. she constantly calls me and asks me to go out with her and that she's falling for me...WTF!
    Stupid girls.

Agree? Yes No

Not all girls act like this, remember.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

Wink

Thanks for the reminder, guys: I have to check my 'Friendster' messages before I sign off!

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by pop

To Noirtech, if your wife doesn't like to hit on chics, I wouldn't invite you to my hang outs... Only single dudes who love and hate women can hang out. If your wife could "pertend" to be Bi,
    she may chill with homies.
    Then I guess I'm out. I really can't say that I hate women. As for my wife flirting with other chics, when I told her about this post, she laughed. Still working on that. HAHAHA
    www.myspace.com/noirtech

Agree? Yes No

if you get any requests from edward penishands, that's me.

get approving!

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by fondlemywax
    if you get any requests from edward penishands, that's me.

get approving!
    God that movie was funny! His facial expressions were priceless. Errrrr....not that I watch that sort of thing!
    Rabbit season! Blamo!

one is the only real number

This anouncement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    \"Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 28 years\"

Agree? Yes No

Why aren't you in my life?

heh heh heh.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by melibita
    Not all girls act like this, remember.
    Only the ones I meet! bleh.

Agree? Yes No

Don't despair Sargon. You'll find the right one.

Ah I was wondering who that edward penishands guy was.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by melibita
    Don't despair Sargon. You'll find the right one.

Ah I was wondering who that edward penishands guy was.
    Perhaps, However She must like Red Flag and she must wear a black wedding dress designed by me!

Agree? Yes No

I've been checking out some of the people on Friendster the last few nights and I don't know if I should be amused or afraid. Yesterday I found "Vanity" from the Prince Purple Rain era. Or someone who is pretending to be her. I don't know what's real on that site.

It has the potential to be cool. Either that or life-threatening. "Cult" is definitely a good way to describe it Pop.
    Cheetah

Agree? Yes No

I just got on this friendster thing..I think it's pretty cool, I've caught up with alot of old family friends and what not... anyways, add me guys:

ginash1@hotmail.com
    e n d o r a : chicago-based synthpop
    info@endpop.com
    www.endpop.com

Agree? Yes No

ha ha ha ... what a way to spend my break .. i just added everyone in this thread while listening to "felis navidad" ... that was a fun escape. now back to work

jagmusic@yahoo.com (feel free to add me too)

:P
    it\'s a pleasure to be here
    and an honour to meet you ...

Agree? Yes No

jag! i tried to add you as my friendster and you never replied. i am having rejection anxiety now

LOL, j/k
    XO
    Anna

Thread Information