Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: De/vision - Some Secrets Revealed

Agree? Yes No

Exclamation De/vision - Some Secrets Revealed

Hallo!
    Just let ya know the interview with Thomas Adam Of De/Vision
    is currently online at www.synthpop.ru!

Feel invited to have a read, the text lies here:

http://synthpop.ru/Interviews/Interview_DV.htm

Hope you'll enjoy it!

Agree? Yes No

thanks, very cool interview

Agree? Yes No

thomas said in the interview:
    It's not our personal motivation that's behind this release. It was the idea of Lorenz Macke, our ex-manager, he will release it, we have nothing to do with it. We don't really believe it makes sense to release this song but if that's what he wants, he has the permission to do it.
    - - - - - - - -

it's quite easy to interpretate this in a negative way, beacuse of translation problems and quick reading/writing.

it's not the message "don't buy it", its more the thing that 'we would do it different'.

the band gave me permission to release it and they don't care about how i do it on my label in germany.

i can confirm that the band don't share the way of releasing the "i regret" mcd in germany - that happened before with other releases and no one spoke about it.

i can also confirm that the band prefers the release of the mcd "i regret" as a bonus-cd to the live-cd. this will happend outside germany, especially through our partners adifferentdrum (usa) and memento material (scandinavia).

it is quite complicated to explain why the single come this way and why the cd comes that way. we can't comment and explain everything, we just can try to avoid misunderstandings and thomas where told to take care of his words on next interviews.

there are some voices who said "why another release of de/vision" , "why again remixes". I can understand this people but there are also more than enough people out there who looking forward to this great releases.

Agree? Yes No

Regardless of how or why it is released, I can't wait for I Regret 2003!

Thanks for posting this interview!!
    Just to keep you from danger, I am the law.
    WXJL Tonight Radio - electronix: cross-genre, cross-generation.

Agree? Yes No

a different drum will release it 27.oct

Agree? Yes No

I'm looking forward to it as well. The bonus MCD is a great idea and adds value to something I would have paid full price for anyway.....

Good interview Oleg, but I'm siding with Lorenz on this one. I got the feeling that Thomas wasn't very happy with the current situation and it's so much more professional to air dirty laundry in private rather than on a well-respected public website.

Agree? Yes No

I'm really looking forward for this single I have most of their singles although the prices are bit high, but it's worth it :-)

Very interesting interview thanks for the inf. synthez

people from another planet living on earth today.....

Agree? Yes No

I know I'll be looking forward to the ADD package containing my copy, if for nothing else the interesting remixes done by several high-profile bands.
    Nearly 700 of my reviews of various synthpop-related releases hosted by:
    www.synthpop.net

Agree? Yes No

You could remix DE/VISION a million times over and I would want to hear every single one!

very cool interview
    Thomas seems like a very down to earth and cool guy!!
    www.myspace.com/bravenewworldmusic

Agree? Yes No

thank you all guyz who've found time to read it!
    your words are very meaningful and inspiring!

i cannot control artists' emotions and thought thus navigate them either way they speak their minds!

so blame the freedom of speech instead of me! *lol*
    yours

Agree? Yes No

OK. Freedom of speech sucks!!!!

Thread Information