Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: And One-Agressor

Agree? Yes No

Thumbs up And One-Agressor

Okay. Finally no REAAALLLLY gay synth pop songs. Just dark, danceable, Depeche'ish, all german electro. I'm digging this album in a major way, and it kills Virgin Superstar. THis is definetely THE And One album I've been waiting for. I paid 23$ and worth it all. It doesn't take many risky chances, but it does give me and probably you the stomping dark tunes you want from Naghavi and co.

Agree? Yes No

Oh man I am envious. Where did you order it from? I'd really like to get my hands on that album. I have the single Krieger and love that song to death. I think Krieger sounds like something that could have been on Virgin Superstar. Are there any songs that sound like PanzerMensche or other really stompy dance songs? Do tell please!

Techpo

Agree? Yes No

yeah there are. the one were chris ruiz sings is minimal but really ¤¤¤¤in cool. I got in at my favorite place, Poo Bah's in Pasadena.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by conditioner
    yeah there are. the one were chris ruiz sings is minimal but really ¤¤¤¤in cool. I got in at my favorite place, Poo Bah's in Pasadena.

You knwo one of these days, I'm going to have to hit up Poo-Bah's again...It's been a couple months since I've been there, but knowing they have Aggressor is enough to get me into taking another trip to Pasadena

Thanks for the info Conditioner!!!

DAN
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

no prob bob

Agree? Yes No

downloading it right now.

woo! I've been waiting to pirate THIS one...

Agree? Yes No

Talking Isotank gets the hairy balls across the chin!

Here's just a little tip. DON'T ORDER FROM ISOTANK!!!

They can deep throat my longaniza!

Sorry, but I'm going to cancel and head on over to poo-bah's or vinyl fetish and give them my money instead. If anyone associated with the swine-fleshed humans over at isotank, you can eat the walnuts out my fecal logs!

-OLMEK

edited as per Admin's instructions, thanks. Isotank = naughty naughty

Agree? Yes No

mmmmm so agresssor is now available at pooh bah's??? cuz a couple of days I bought my "krieger" single there but they didn't have the Aggressor yet

people from another planet living on earth today.....

Agree? Yes No

Yes my friend! I just called Poo Bah, and I secured a copy for $23.99. I'm going after work to pick it up. Oh and just in case I didn't mention this, the people over at Isotank can lick the sweat off my balls then work on my pet monkey!!

-OLMEK

Agree? Yes No

COOOL, I'm there dude thanks

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by OLMEK
    Yes my friend! I just called Poo Bah, and I secured a copy for $23.99. I'm going after work to pick it up. Oh and just in case I didn't mention this, the people over at Isotank can lick the sweat off my balls then work on my pet monkey!!

-OLMEK
    Damn! What is your problem with Isotank (besides the fact that their website sucks)? I have never used them and would like to know.
    Rabbit season! Blamo!

one is the only real number

This anouncement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    \"Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 28 years\"

Agree? Yes No

I was curious about the deal with Isotank too...I have ordered from them quite a few times and have never had a bad experience....so i really want to know what is up for future reference....
    ...the revolution will be synthesized...

Agree? Yes No

the only problem I had with isotank before is that some of the titles in their website are not in stock, so before I place an order I'd rather email them to confirm if not then I don't even bother to order.

Lead ElectroGardener Bornslippy's Avatar

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by fondlemywax
    downloading it right now.

woo! I've been waiting to pirate THIS one...
    now thats funny....

thank God for Kazaa .. 1 more hour for download...

only kidding.. not.....

kidding ofcourse...
    \"don\'t tell me, don\'t tell me, Depeche Mode right, yeahhh I like his stuff. Keep it up.

Simon Lebon of Duran Duran

Agree? Yes No

Ah I hope to go Poo-Bah's this Friday and get myself a copy of Agressor as well. When did they get it in? I was there a couple weeks ago and they just had the Krieger single, which is GREAT.
    M3L1B174

Thread Information