Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iris Update

test

Agree? Yes No

You can all have iris. I will take Martin Gore. He's just an hour away from me.

Agree? Yes No

Awwwww, yes, but to see and to touch are two different things, eh???? =)
    I don\'t advise
    and I don\'t criticise
    I just know what I like
    with my own eyes...

test

Agree? Yes No

Well, ya know I could easily find him, very easily. I just have to not be a chicken and go up to the man. I am such a wuss when it comes to meeting him too. I have had several opportunities to do so, but always chickened out. This is how I would approach him :sobbing: I soooooooooo don't want to do that! I just have to get up enough nerve.

Meeting iris was hard, Reagan especially. I was teary eyed several times at the restaurant, which was lame but true! I know they aren't on a major label, but meeting them was muy importante to me! I don't even want to think of how I would be meeting Martin. sigh!

Agree? Yes No

[Bonus tracks for IRIS "Awakening" european edition]

The european edition of "Awakening" by US synth-pop heroes "IRIS" will feature 3 bonustracks (!) additional tracks will be remixes of "sorrow exert" (really club orientated and exclusively for the european edition!!!), "in spite" (also exclusively found on the european edition!!!) and "unknown" (the current club mix of the just released new single!!!)

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Stephanie
    Well, ya know I could easily find him, very easily. I just have to not be a chicken and go up to the man. I am such a wuss when it comes to meeting him too. I have had several opportunities to do so, but always chickened out. This is how I would approach him :sobbing: I soooooooooo don't want to do that! I just have to get up enough nerve.

Meeting iris was hard, Reagan especially. I was teary eyed several times at the restaurant, which was lame but true! I know they aren't on a major label, but meeting them was muy importante to me! I don't even want to think of how I would be meeting Martin. sigh!
    I met Martin in Paris, in front of his hotel. omg how rude he was!
    But I still like him anyway...
    Deep inside
    You\'re the rogue
    While your soul\'s gone hiding
    Dare you say
    Here your love is won
    In your age
    Answers come
    Still you\'re undecided
    Hurting as your body comes to play
    But you keep:
    Living the same way
    Cheating your mind\'s ache
    Telling yourself your life isn\'t empty
    Seek what you want or think that you need
    But this life still won\'t be giving

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/wickedvjay/me/iris3.gif

Agree? Yes No

[Iris confirmed for De/Vision toursupport!]
    "Iris" will open for "De/Vision" on their german tour 2004 taking place in jan. 2004 around germany. Exact dates here shortly!!!

["Iris" to play PLUSWELT FESTIVAL!!!]
    "Iris" will play the famous PLUSWELT Festival on jan. 31st 2004 in Krefeld, germany (@ KUFA) other performing bands: De/Vision, In Strict Confidence, The Eternal Afflic, IRIS + support!

[Iris @ Zilloscope!!!]

"Iris" will participate on the november ZILLOSCOPE CD with german musicmagazine ZILLO! Also featured is a review about the album "Awakening" and a full page article/interview with/about the band (november issue)!!!

test

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by VJay

I met Martin in Paris, in front of his hotel. omg how rude he was!
    But I still like him anyway...
    It's a toss up on how Martin will be when you go to his hotel. I have heard good things about him and bad things. I know how to find him. I just need to do it.

Agree? Yes No

["Iris" remix for Paralysed Age]

An "Iris" remix of "Berenice" by Paralysed Age will be featured on the upcoming "Vier Factor" compilation split EP from Dancing Ferret, also featuring material from the Cruxshadows + remixes by Neuroticfish and Stromkern.

["Iris" + "NamNamBulu" @ national german radio, MDR/Sputnik]

Iris "unknown" + NamNamBulu "Beaten" just got nice radio airplay on MDR / Sputnik radioshow "GRAUZONE". Please check out the website for more info!!!

["Iris" vs. Ayria]

Andrew´s (IRIS) production appears on the track "Beta Complex" from the upcoming AYRIA CD "Debris) (Alfa MAtrix/EFA), the solo debut CD of Jennifer Parkin (former Epsilon Minus)

Thread Information