Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: FOUND!!! Old C&E Official Site Images!!!

Agree? Yes No

Default FOUND!!! Old C&E Official Site Images!!!

Hey there old school die-hards, I did some searching around for a couple hours and finally found an old archived C&E page that still works!!! The images won't show up, but if you hold the curser over the box, you'll get a description of what your clicking on...Click the pics and the sub-folders they're in are still active, all of them!!! The load and refresh times are slow, but be patient, it's worth the wait I promise you...Right click and save while you can, I know I already did!!! IMHO these should have been added to the new page somehow, these should be available for the fans!!!

HAPPY VIEWING!!!

DAN

http://web.archive.org/web/199802081...m/gallery.html
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

thanks for the inf. buddie you know I am a C & E fan too :-)

people from another planet living on earth today.....

Agree? Yes No

Glad I could help man, glad I could help...I hope it works for everyone, a couple people on the C&E Messageboard said it won't load for them...

A reminder, you won't see the pics, only empty boxes where they are clustered together...Click that empty box and the page the actual pics are on will load and from there you can save them

DAN
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Thread Information