Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Platform one Tonight in NYC

Agree? Yes No

Default Platform one Tonight in NYC

Get your butts out tonight to see Platform one (the benchmark for EGN artist rejection) with EISDrive at:

The Korova Milk Bar
    200 Ave A between 12th & 13th street
    New York, New York USA

10pm
    free admission
    electricity and all basic services restored.
    Timothy Heireth
    www.brandnewidol.com

The Electrogarden Network - Where Synthpop Goes To Die

Agree? Yes No

FANTASTIC show tonight !!!
    Very classy as well - Nigel, Claire and Sid all looked and sounded really great!

Can't wait for the next show!
    XO, anna

Agree? Yes No

I've got to say - I went to the show with minimal expectations of crowd and venue. I was mistaken. The audience was one of our best and the enthusiasm was fantastic. We had a good show, it felt wonderful.

Thanks to all of you who came to support us, we hope to see you soon - as we begin our mini-non-tour. Appearing in Massachusetts, and Rhode Island in September, then returning home to nY in October.

Agree? Yes No

It's a real shame that the folks here at EGN can't have a listen to Platform One like every other artist here...you don't know what you are missing...

*shaking head disappointedly*

Agree? Yes No

I'll second that notion, Amy. What's the dealio with Nigel and Co. not getting props on EGN? As someone fortunate and lucky enough to hear some of the new PF1 stuff *live* via cell phone from several thousand miles away last night, it's hard to fathom how under-appreciated this talented band is...

*back to your regularly scheduled, stale, 80's related threads....*

Agree? Yes No

Artists can apply for the artist roster as per here:
    http://www.electrogarden.com/artist_signup.php

If an artist applied and was not accepted before with the music that was submitted, you can always reapply with new material.
    The Electrogarden Community Forums Administration

Agree? Yes No

Nigel, it was a good time last night, it's always funny to watch an unsuspecting crowds faces light up because they're so prepared/used to hearing the same old lame local bands at their favorite hangouts.

Claire was on the money was nice to hear the songs they way they were meant to be played live. Seriously man you surprise me everytime you guys play out live, it's not that old gloom and doom show you use to do /hides it's a fun show to watch and I'm not saying that because you're part of my scene but as a fan who's seen yah take it up a notch.
    Brand New Idol
    Listen to our music - Click Here
    http://www.brandnewidol.com
    http://www.mp3.com/brandnewidol (R.I.P.)
    http://www.nysynthpop.com

Agree? Yes No

You guys were great last night. Kris and I were sitting there with sh*t eating grins watching the crowd reaction.You just proved to some people what we've know since the first show we did with you guys. You have that edge this scene needs. Be proud, we are. And thank you for the slice!

p.s. Nigel, don't forget our show together at Pure in September.
    Timothy Heireth
    www.brandnewidol.com

The Electrogarden Network - Where Synthpop Goes To Die

Thread Information