Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Age Matter???

Agree? Yes No

Default Does Age Matter???

Okay so I'm a bit in um...well the thing is I sorta...Like someone I guess, and everything is going great between us!!! As I mentioned in another thread, we're also not going to be working together for long, and IMHO that can only help things not seeing each other almost 24/7...

Here is the thing though, and I have no idea why this really makes any difference to me, but I'm just curious and would like to poll our studio audience...Does age matter in your choosing relationships??? Honestly, older or younger, male or female, gay, straight, I'd like to know what you think...The reason I say this is because the girl I'm beginning to date is younger than me...Certain people I know have let it be known that it's not too cool to date someone so much younger...I'm on the verge of being 26 and she just hit 20...I personally see nothing wrong, she's an adult, so am I???

DAN
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

You're only a little more than five years older then. I don't see that as being a problem at all. It would not be a good idea if you were 20 and she were 15, but you are both adults. Could it be that some of your acquaintances are concerned more about her maturity level?

The guy I like is seven years younger than me, which I think is generally considered more unusual, but it doesn't bother us...
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

Agree? Yes No

Dude.. What's wrong with you? That's only six years difference.
    I am 31. I go on a date with girls from age 21 to 35.
    The love is blind. Go follow the blind man. He might wake you or never wake you up.
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

Hmmm... Even IF age matters, a difference of 6 years doesn't seem like much. I think i read somewhere that the average age-difference between couples is 3-4 years, soeh...

Agree? Yes No

I'm 27, and my girl turned 21 in January. I can empathize with your concern, but rest assured that it is all relative to the maturity of the individuals involved. My girl for instance is serious on her completion of bachelor's degree, has an open mind, listens well and carries a conversation impeccably, inspires and mentally supports me, etc. I can honestly say that aside from the educational endeavors, these qualities are quite rare in a lot of women regardless of age.

The evaluation must be made upon yourself. If you're looking for generalizations on this topic, I'd say that one must go about this with the understanding and acceptance of the experience differences (never compare her to you) in life, not just the sex of course. If she truly knows herself, then you should feel no guilt or query whether this is right for the both of you or not.

However, these 'feelings' should have no baring if you aren't looking for a monogamus relationship. If it's purely sexual, then utilize the proper anal lubrication while talking to her in an instructional manner. Place a few pillow on her lower back during the missionary so that her pearl tongue is juvialated.
    While she administers the blow, dig into her scalp in order to guide with furious head-jolting intervals while shouting the chorus of "Woo Haa, I Got U All In Check" or "Gimmie Some Mo" by Busta Rhymes.

Be sure to bang that ass exTREMELY SCARY BLOODY HARD!!!! ;MAKE HER SCREAM FOR MERCY AND THEN GIVE HER MORE MORE MOER!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU LOVING THE PAIN OF POLICE BATONS STRIKING YOU ON THE BACK OF THE HEAD IN ORDER TO STOP YOU!!! BUT THEY CAN"T GOD DAMNIT!!

She will adore you eternally after the blood-cum fest filled room is settled. There is no mistaking the fact that you MUST provide her with the hardest bang her vulva has ever witnessed.

I hope my feedback has sweetened your concerns on how to proceed with this newfound attraction. Have a delightful weekend, Dan.

-OLMEK

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by OLMEK

If it's purely sexual, then utilize the proper anal lubrication while talking to her in an instructional manner. Place a few pillow on her lower back during the missionary so that her pearl tongue is juvialated.
    While she administers the blow, dig into her scalp in order to guide with furious head-jolting intervals while shouting the chorus of "Woo Haa, I Got U All In Check" or "Gimmie Some Mo" by Busta Rhymes.

Be sure to bang that ass exTREMELY SCARY BLOODY HARD!!!! ;MAKE HER SCREAM FOR MERCY AND THEN GIVE HER MORE MORE MOER!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU LOVING THE PAIN OF POLICE BATONS STRIKING YOU ON THE BACK OF THE HEAD IN ORDER TO STOP YOU!!! BUT THEY CAN"T GOD DAMNIT!!

She will adore you eternally after the blood-cum fest filled room is settled. There is no mistaking the fact that you MUST provide her with the hardest bang her vulva has ever witnessed.

I hope my feedback has sweetened your concerns on how to proceed with this newfound attraction. Have a delightful weekend, Dan.

-OLMEK
    WOW... THANKS FOR THE TIP.
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

Gross!
    Can you feel the satin sea
    So deeply blue, inside of me ~Diary of Dreams

Agree? Yes No

hmm... interesting responses.... albeit mildly disturbing... I could just say to make sure you "tap that a.ss reel good" but I'll play big brudder for a minute.

Dan,

I am a very very happily married man. 32 years old.

When my wife and I met she was 19 and I was 25. (She's now 25 and I act 19

About 4 months into our relationship she moved from her parents house in Boston out here. Mainly to be with me. One would worry in such a scenario but the truth is that neither of us had any question about whether or not it was a good idea or not. It didn't feel wrong.

What felt wrong was being apart.

We struggled for the first several years, financially. I was just starting my career and she was a full time student. She was also young, close to her parents, and not accustomed to living on her own let alone with a guy. Hell, I was 25 and not accustomed to living in the city (Chicago).

She graduated from college Magna Cum Laude and my career blossomed.

We are good for each other.

We married two years ago and next week she'll be giving birth to our twin daughters.

Our families thought we were crazy.
    My friends thought we were crazy.
    For about a year until the haze faded.

It became readily apparent to them how good we were both as a team as well as how in love we were with each other. They also realized that we didn't really give a flying fork either way.

So does age matter? Well, had she and I started dating a couple years earlier, yes, because I would have gone to jail... but... it didn't and it doesn't and if I have any advice it's simple advice:

What seems worse? The age difference or being apart?

Give your heart some credit, it sometimes knows what it's doing.

Dave
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

next week??? ... NEXT WEEK???

OMG!!!

seems only yesterday i thought your avatar was a closeup of your ear *sniff*

Getting nervous yet?

Agree? Yes No

you know what..it all comes down to...do you both have feelings for each other??? if so than age doesn't matter...go with what you both feel...congrats on feeling that way!!! i am envious
    ...the revolution will be synthesized...

Agree? Yes No

Ah, twin daughters... that is wonderful, cliffwalk! Be sure to post pictures of them when they are born! Congratulations!
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

As long as she's older only older women can please me sexually...I prefer an experienced person menatally and sexually and one that doesent say no! And prefably one whoc can pay their own way fed up with financial leech's .....well an older wome tthat means a year-12 yrs older always leaves me with a Grin like a Chesire Cat from Alice in Wonderland in the morning
    music for deviant boy\'s and girls f**k playing master and servent\'s
    this is the new s**t

http://www.thethoughtcriminals.com

Agree? Yes No

So...now maybe I will get some respect. I never judged someone based on their age. Personality should be your justification on whether she/he is good for you. I always thought you should give anyone a chance, even if you have differences. The opposites you have among yourselves leads to the positive outcome of a relationship. Love is more than saying it & expressing it through lust. It's a journey through emotions that will leave you breathless and will affect the rest of your life. Do not care for one's age as it may prevent you from falling in love.

This is the reason I despise of love. Emotion.

Another reason...Women & the games they enjoy to play.

Agree? Yes No

Women have used me time and time again ..I've been nearly killed, beaten black & blue used,abused thrown around cheated on lied to then..they give the exscuse oh " im so scared of looseing you thats why I do these things" ....! Now I just want a laugh Im never going to settle down there is no and will never be no Mrs Blue ! I dont want no kids so whats the point in marridge , call me selfish cold and Isolated its my safety net.. ! Theres maybe 2 or three womwn i may ever consider ...but thats it on the Mrs Blue list.... I just want a laugh and to mm enjoy myself and get my kicks thats my new concept for life this week...

Saying that Mrs Blue could appear next week and al,l ive said is crap lol I can't predict the future so im going to traed each step foward carefully with oe eye over my shoulder !!!
    this is the new s**t

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by OLMEK
    I'm 27, and my girl turned 21 in January. I can empathize with your concern, but rest assured that it is all relative to the maturity of the individuals involved. My girl for instance is serious on her completion of bachelor's degree, has an open mind, listens well and carries a conversation impeccably, inspires and mentally supports me, etc. I can honestly say that aside from the educational endeavors, these qualities are quite rare in a lot of women regardless of age.

The evaluation must be made upon yourself. If you're looking for generalizations on this topic, I'd say that one must go about this with the understanding and acceptance of the experience differences (never compare her to you) in life, not just the sex of course. If she truly knows herself, then you should feel no guilt or query whether this is right for the both of you or not.

However, these 'feelings' should have no baring if you aren't looking for a monogamus relationship. If it's purely sexual, then utilize the proper anal lubrication while talking to her in an instructional manner. Place a few pillow on her lower back during the missionary so that her pearl tongue is juvialated.

-OLMEK
    ROFLMGDAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ OLMEK!!!! Your crazy bro, caaaarrraaazzzyyy

Originally posted by cliffwalk
    What seems worse? The age difference or being apart?

Give your heart some credit, it sometimes knows what it's doing.

Dave
    Dave your absolutely right with everything you said...I know how I feel...It's really soon, only a few dates into this, and she doesn't know what my family and some friends think...But I really like her, and although it's not that serious yet, I'd love to try a serious relationship...Afterall, it's been almost two years since my last one...I've always kinda sucked at the whole courting/dating thing...I think too much I guess...

Rusty is right too...I love this feeling...Like I could wake up tomorrow and not care if half the world was gone...Yep thats me right about now...I'm such a sap-he he he!!!

In all honesty though I'm really thankful for all of the replies, funny or serious, they help...Both to make me laugh and take the edge off and to help me think...In all honesty, she's a very mature person...She's been a great friend of mine for the past two years, and she's one of the most caring people I know...I'm sure it's going to work out as long as I stray from typical male-syndrome and don't screw it up *LOL*

DAN
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

Dan, I say that if you like her, what is stopping you? Age doesn't stop you from liking a person, if you genuinely like her.
    M3L1B174

Agree? Yes No

Hey come on!
    When I was 16 or 17 I had a nice inofficial relationship with a 29 year old guy. Now I'm 18, turning 19, and I have had this "relationship" with a 36-year old guy....
    I've met guys who are 1-2 years younger than me...and I've been dating a 24-year old guy for a while...SO WHO CARES?!!!!

Agree? Yes No

Weeeeeeeell, if he's like twice as old as you are, it can go either way. If you can bridge the generation gap, it can be just as rewarding as a relationship where the two of you are of similar age. Otherwise you will eventually begin wondering why you ever got interested in each other.

--been there done that
    Kathy

P.S.--To the guys who posted about women and their games, it also works the other way around. I have been on the receiving end of that as well.
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

Agree? Yes No

Age is no problem as long as she is'nt a dead corpse yopur haveing sex witha course or a he with a mouldy green penis !

You never no what the cat might drag in ....and when that video camera records you uin your mateing rituals wearing goats excriment across your bodys and chanting you are the pole of the west and i am the honey pot of vendors......

wellim saying whats weong witha 20 yr old thats taottaly leagl why worry son ...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!With a fcae like mine I need teo..enjoy each other!!

Originally posted by Avil
    Hey come on!
    When I was 16 or 17 I had a nice inofficial relationship with a 29 year old guy. Now I'm 18, turning 19, and I have this SUPERSECRET relationship with a 36-year old guy....
    I've met guys who are 1-2 years younger than me...and I've been dating a 24-year old guy for a while...SO WHO CARES?!!!!

mmmmmmm 24 yr old noppe its not me......nope nothing wrong avil but in america there age of concent is 18 in bruitain its 16 but what sickens me in Albania its a 11 that is well disgusting and should be put up to 16 as a minimum..!!!

As long as someones not under tahe age of concent there is nothing wrong with one partner being a bit older.......but me i stick to my mature women cant go wrong and im always happy the morning after experience counts
    this is the new s**t

Agree? Yes No

my veiw as along as there over 18 a girl or guy can be someone 18+ ....so it does not matter if its 18 or 80..but if there under 18..its the 2 year age difference rule.. like when i was 19 it was 17..18 means no-one under 16..and so on..

Thread Information