Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does Age Matter???

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by pop
    ...or I am in madly in love with someone and she doesn’t feel a thing. You should be happy.
    Story of my life :sobbing: Why the hell is it SO friggin difficult?!! Ahhh !!it's enough to make me want to spit! Ok, i'd do worse than that...

Originally posted by rustcwc
    the only thing that kept it from working was distance...we were about 500 miles apart..i have always prefered older...both when i dated woman....
    Want a SugarMomma, Rust? *lol* I'm a spoiler

Yeah, the distance thing tends to fook things up, but i think it's cos people don't have an open-mind about it...i personally don't see what the big deal is cos if you like someone it shouldn't matter where they are--and if you're willing to do something about it, i.e. move or commute or whatever, then i think it should deserve a shot at least. Perhaps that's just the hopeless romantic in me...sucks to be discounted based on locale

Agree? Yes No

you're so gorgeous and cool, that you wouldn't even have to be my sugar momma...i'd just be your little slave boy....lol...
    ...the revolution will be synthesized...

Agree? Yes No

SWEEEEEETT!!!!

So as my slave boy i would probably command you to let me take care of you...lol...and probably cuddle *shrugs* other than that, i wouldn't demand much of you...

Oh! And you can always bring cute boys home...

Agree? Yes No

DAMN...where do i sigh up?? that sound perfect...taken care of by a cool and gorgeous lady...getting to cuddle..(gay boys love to cuddle with their girls) and cute boys....WOOHOO....
    ...the revolution will be synthesized...

Agree? Yes No

Ah l'amour! A match made in heaven (or EGN, rather).
    M3L1B174

Thread Information