Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever felt..

Agree? Yes No

Unhappy Has anyone ever felt..

Not to sound dramatic, but I am such a flood of emotions lately, that I have to ask this: Has anyone ever woken up one day and just felt completely lost in the world where your life is going somewhere you just dont understand and you feel like you cant get a grasp of things?

I woke up today and dunno where Im going anymore.

Agree? Yes No

That is the worse type of depression, when you wake up like that. It use to happen to me when I was younger so no, you are not alone. What changed you ask? Nothing external, the world is the way that the world is. I just changed my view point about it all.
    Rabbit season! Blamo!

one is the only real number

This anouncement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    \"Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 28 years\"

Agree? Yes No

yes 2 years back i had lost everything and was nothing ...and everything was falling around me ..its no fun at all and nothing makes any sense of meaning but now everything is going thw way i would like in life and next year im looking foward to!!!
    music for deviant boy\'s and girls f**k playing master and servent\'s
    this is the new s**t

http://www.thethoughtcriminals.com

Agree? Yes No

Does one ever wake up and not feel like that?
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

have a smoke/'smoke', a coffee/ hot tea, take a walk in the morning (helps on the cooler days), early at that...and watch the people/cars roll by. one day you'll see something. watch the animals too.
    dont die...
    fen.

CTRL

Agree? Yes No

Yes. Often. It's inherent in my poetry. It's still the world we are dying of.
    \"the hours of your life were mismeasured,
    yet the missing time crawls, seeps grudgingly
    from your halted vessels and quiet bloodstream,
    from the soul-open stillness of your heart,
    to the uncaring mask that has become your face\"

from \"deadhand deadface\"
    \"\"

Agree? Yes No

I was like this for a few years when I was a lot younger, due to some traumatic experiences. Fortunately all of that is behind me now, but the key to getting out of it is realizing that a lot depends on how you look at things, and seeking outside help if necessary. One of my favorite sayings is, "Life is 10% what you make it...and 90% how you take it." If you are feeling "lost", you need to find out exactly where you feel lost first, and then view that as a problem with more than one solution. It won't take care of itself overnight, but that's what makes life interesting and helps you grow as a person.
    \"I will live forever in your mind, thoughts are forever intertwined...\" Red Flag \"Eternal Flame\"

I don\'t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :loco: :goofball:

Agree? Yes No

If this happens often, please get counseling and talk to your doctor. If it is becoming very difficult, ask your doctor some medications while getting some counseling, so your new medications won't be your crutch to your life.
    I know it doesn't sound Goth, but don't embrace the sadness if it happens often. It will steal everything you can take advantage of life!!! You will regret your life while it gets worse!!!
    IT IS NOT COOL to feel the darkness, loneliness, and self-destruction behavior.

If this is your first time feeling it, it is just a process of life.
    The state of confusion in everyone's life.
    EVERYONE IS LOST. THAT's just a pure fact.
    Everyone question the state of their existence.
    It is just our insecurity of feeling the "common."
    Nobody wants to be common.
    BIRTH, WORK, AND DEATH.
    If you vision your life in a very concrete format, it feels meaningless. Stop looking at your own life that way.
    You can't look at life as BLACK AND WHITE.
    Life isn't always about the destiny.
    It is better to enjoy the travel to your destiny.
    Your destiny can be only 15seconds while your life (travel)
    is your lifetime.
    I hope it helps.
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

perspective.
    perspective.
    perspective.

the best way to manage your own brain is to constantly adjust your perspective until you see the three-dimensional image that is youself.

don't let it swallow you and consider your health. frankly there's biochemical reasons for quite a bit of what you said... but that's only the symptoms... the problems always exist in your soul..

take care of yourself, make yourself a priority...

life has some serious beauty in it when you go looking for it...

don't perpetuate your own sadness, it will eventually drive you crazy.

dave
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

thank you for all the kind words and support. I appreciate it.

Agree? Yes No

I wake up every morning feeling like that. Your best bet is to try and push those feelings aside and appreciate the good things about your life. Even in the worst of times, it can't all be bad. You really do have to take it one day at a time. If there are issues that you are dealing with, tackle them one at a time rather than all at once. Doing it that way may ease the feeling of being overwhelmed. The worst thing you can do is to let depression consume you. Take care and good luck my friend.
    Cheetah

Agree? Yes No

You can only push it a side for a little while.
    One day, it will burst wide open and have no foreign ears to pass along how you feel, you don't know how things are going to happen. The best thing to do is figure out how often it occurs.
    If it happens often, talk to someone who are knowledgable.
    It seems like Seraphic is a student, so medical costs are going to be expensive. If you ask your school advisors, they might know where to get some free clincal help if your college has medical school. Sometimes, being tough about it isn't a solution. The curing the cause is better than being numb from the feelings.
    If Seraphic feels embarassed talking about it in the open forum, feel free to contact me privately. I suffered from very serious depressions in the past. I understand what some people go through.
    www.myspace.com/pswk

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

- Charles Baudelaire

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

Agree? Yes No

that happens to me very often, honestly. I wake up in the morning and I think life doesn't worth to be lived and I feel so so alone...I don't know what is the real problem with me , but I've always felt inadequate to life, ....I have this strict mania of perfection about my self, I'm never happy with my self and the goals I achieve, I always think I could do much more....but of course perfection is never attainable so the result is that, the most of the time, i feel like a complete failure. Plus I'm also too much sensitive and anxious so it's very easy I feel hurt
    by people or situations.

Agree? Yes No

CORNEY THOUGHTS ARE GOOD..
    1. Look at yourself in the mirror and say good things to yourself.
    2. Wear happy clothes at home
    3. Avoid sad music when you are alone. I listen to mindless Techno. Any music without any emotions.
    4. DON'T DRINK ALONE
    5. IF YOU NEED TO LET IT ALL OUT, CALL SOMEONE PLEASE...
    Don't do it over the INTERNET!!!
    6. WATCH CAREBEAR RERUNS.... It will make you sick from cuteness.
    7. Go hang out with your buddies over a drink and let it all out.
    Don't talk to someone you will feel embarassed next day.
    8. How cheesy it may sounds, being too emotional can damage your health.
    www.myspace.com/pswk

- Pablo Picasso

- Charles Baudelaire

Agree? Yes No

Thanks pop, the no. 8 is so so true....

Agree? Yes No

I feel that way often, but then again I know I have depression. Luckily though my intellect can usually guide me away from it. What keeps me stable is goals, goals, goals. Also writing and doing creative things helps as well because it turns all the agony into beauty.

If anyone is interested there is a book by the famous author William Styron on his battle with depression called, "Darkness Visible." It doesn't solve anything but it helps one understand depression better.
    Can you feel the satin sea
    So deeply blue, inside of me ~Diary of Dreams

Agree? Yes No

That happens to me sometimes and I know how it feels being all lost , especially right now that my father is been feeling very sick I kinda feel the same way but I really try to smile and think in the positive way. And like cheetah says don't let depression consume you. :-)

people from another planet living on earth today.....

Agree? Yes No

i have felt that way plenty of times in the past...and actually have been quite a bit lately combined with being sick today....there is this rut that i am stuck in and i just can't seem to get myself out of it....it's miserable...but i just hope, that like usual, it will pass....typically i just lose myself in my favorite music, a book, or a movie that makes me happy...and i agree with pop...corny thoughts are a good thing...good luck...
    ...the revolution will be synthesized...

Agree? Yes No

And the best advice would be to buy a pet. A kitten if you are cool. I recently aquired two kittens and it really changed my additude in general. I love waking up and having one of them sleeping next to each side of my head. It may sound strange, but I feel that having a cute little face relying on me seemed to give me more of a purpose to exist.
    Rabbit season! Blamo!

one is the only real number

This anouncement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    \"Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 28 years\"

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Jonna
    And the best advice would be to buy a pet. A kitten if you are cool. I recently aquired two kittens and it really changed my additude in general. I love waking up and having one of them sleeping next to each side of my head. It may sound strange, but I feel that having a cute little face relying on me seemed to give me more of a purpose to exist.
    I agree Jonna, also a lot of psychologists suggest pets like cure against depression! BUT DON'T ABANDON THEM WHEN YOU HAVE RECOVERED!!!! sorry, just a polemic for those who abandon dogs and cats on the street or on the highway during summer! They are just ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤!

Thread Information