Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have 2 say DE/VISION is #1!!!!!!

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Nevernever

De/Vision is no. 1!!!!! I think it's right now.
    oops, after your posting on 25.juni i didnt though that you would write something like this. well done.

i guess more poeple will return to de/vision, lastestly with the release of their next - more electro orientated - album.

- - -
    my personal list of synthpop-studio-cds this year:

1 colony 5
    2 wolfsheim
    3 camouflage
    4 kraftwerk
    5 de/vision & and one

- - -
    most success concerning sales or videoplays or radioplays or dac charts or concert visitors in germany:
    1 wolfsheim
    2 camouflage
    3 and one & de/vision

difficult to make a list, because and one / kraftwerk wherent on tour, mesh have just re-released their original 91-93 cd .....

melotron made a big step forward this year.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Munson
    You dweeb Nevernever this is a discussion about De/Vision not Red Flag! They are cool, but if you want to talk about them start a different thread.

By the way, Red Flag isn't German anyway... as one I thought you would already know that!
    Originally posted by lorenz macke

oops, after your posting on 25.juni i didnt though that you would write something like this. well done.
    It's just for this thread. Because it's a De/vision thread. And can't write here if the band is not German and not De/Vision Hmmmm, somebody mentioned Mesh and Depeche Mode.... they are not German as well. Something is wrong with this thread....

Let's move to other.

Agree? Yes No

........#1!!!!!!

concerning the amount of releases

Agree? Yes No

Thumbs up for De/Vision from me as well!
    \'We were never bored, because we were never boring...

Agree? Yes No

Wow, this thread is so cool!! I'm so surprised to read so many ppl put d/v their no. 1... Here in Germany their reputation with Synth fans (at least with the ones I know...) isn't too good, but I myself like them a lot, and whenever I buy myself a new d/v CD I think they're one of the best bands ever!
    They're somewhere among my top five, always fighting with melo about who is my 'local' no. 1....
    - LEAD ME INTO YOUR DARKNESS
    WHEN THIS WORLD IS TRYING ITS HARDEST
    TO LEAVE ME UNIMPRESSED -

Agree? Yes No

Angel_hocico; I would have though Hocico was you favourite.

D/V is quite good but if comparing to Mesh they will come second. I guess they are on my top 40 anyway

Cheers
    Martin/Marina Sirtis
    http://www.marinasirtis.net

Agree? Yes No

they're nice guyz indeed

on and off the stage

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Marina Sirtis
    Angel_hocico; I would have though Hocico was you favourite.

d/v and melo are my fave German bands, that's what I meant with 'local'. No, I don't think Hocico are my fave band... I just picked the name when I was in a heave Hocico-phase, but right now they are... hm... top 5 I would say!
    Althouh I have to say that Erk is the prettiest human being on this planet!!!! He's a black angel.

PS: Someone please help me! My boss is playing his Lisa Stansfield mp3's for the past half hour!!!!

Agree? Yes No

Lisa Stansfield???My God, your ears must be suffering...could be worse, though. Your boss could be playing Mariah Carey mp3's.
    ...you could try headphones+have Sternenstaub on the discman...
    (BTW, that album is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Absolutely love it!Esp. Wuensch mich nicht zurueck. Awesome.)
    \'We were never bored, because we were never boring...

Agree? Yes No

Ha, 'Wünsch mich nicht zurück' is my fave, too!! The lyrics are so beautiful... -MANCHMAL ERTRAG' ICH'S NICHT, WENN DIE ZEIT GANZ NACH PLAN IHRE STUNDEN AUS DEM LEBEN STREICHT. UND MANCHMAL SEHN' ICH MICH DANACH... Ohhhhh!

I have to correct my statement about Erk, though. He's the prettiest together with melo-Andy...

NO, it can't be worse, now it's Simply Red!! That's it!! I'm going home!!!

Agree? Yes No

We had Hocico living in our studio when they were in Stockholm a few weeks ago but I wasn't able to meet them. I'm rebuilding my bathroom and that takes a hell of a time. Ouups...De/Vision...hmmm, well I hope to see them sometime
    If you like them I think you should check out http://intricated.silentbeing.com/music/frame.php

Martin/Marina Sirtis
    http://www.marinasirtis.net

Thread Information