Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 101 DVD Question

Agree? Yes No

WOW! fantastic!

I don't know what I prefer, be there in pasadena or in Rock in Rio II in the InSoc show... very difficult to choose.

Will be great if we could exchange these nights!

Freddy

Agree? Yes No

It was a magical night...Even as young as I was, it didn't matter...I'll always have bragging rights that I was there!!! I'd have loved to be in Rock In Rio II though...You're lucky Freddy, you actually got to see Insoc live, the closest I've come is on VHS

DAN
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

Yeah Dan, it's very strange that InSoc was always named as a Bad Depeche Mode cover in US, and never went so famous there.

Here in Brazil is the inverse, InSoc made a strongest success when DM never reach them, and when someone listen today "strangelove" said "Wow! InSoc!?".

of course synthpop fans aren't inclued is this comparation.
    It's funny how things like that happens.

DM only played in Brazil at Devotional Tour, 2 nights in São Paulo, and I can't travel to see the show on that time.

The Show in Rio was canceled because don't had public enough. Can you believed?

Almost here like more InSoc than DM, and many even know DM aside 2 or 3 songs. I think happens the inverse out there.

Well, it's impossible to get everything that's cool in the world, but I still dreaming in see DM alive.

Freddy

Agree? Yes No

Well according to Fleth, you may get that dream of seeing DM live afterall Freddy...If they put out another album, I'm sure they'll tour again and you'll have the chance

DAN
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

Yeah, I'm really want money to travel to see DM, Mesh, Iris, etc...

I already lose my espectations to them play in Rio.

Freddy

test

Agree? Yes No

Unfortunately, I think you will have to travel to Europe to see mesh play. We can't seem to get a promoter for them here in the US.

You will probably have to go to the East Coast or Texas to see iris play. I am still hoping that they play a show here in the LA area, but I am pretty much resigned to traveling somewhere to see them.

Agree? Yes No

I need a Synth in Rio!!

so all the best bands could be play here in many nights! THAT will be fantastic!

Freddy

Thread Information