Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Agnes Poetry Site Updates!!!

Agree? Yes No

Default Agnes Poetry Site Updates!!!

Hey there AP fans!!! I just happened to stumble into the old Agnes site this evening and found theres a whole new redesign and appearance!!!

Theres now viewable videos from My Reward, Upside Down, and a killer in-depth interview with all three band members!!! Also theres a couple downloadable unreleased tracks as well as a complete streaming audio discography...Thats right for those who've never heard anything, you can now hear everything they've ever done in streaming audio format!!!

Adom9 (Randon and Rannock) also have a new mp3.com site up finally, and you can download three of the six songs up right now!!! Now we can finally have something from this band on hard disk until the official album arrives later in the year...

Chem them out www.agnespoetry.com and www.mp3.com/adom9

Take Care!!!

DAN
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

it's a shame that ANYDAY will always remain "Unreleased Material"...

Agree? Yes No

I agree with Oleg. 'Anyday' is...to this...day.., one of my all time favorite songs. It's one of the few tracks I can listen to on repeat for hours and never get tired of. Can a song get any catchier?

Glad to get the AP update. For as many times as I flew to SLC to see their shows in the mid 90's, it's good to see the bro's are still carrying the legacy. The Adom9 stuff is good, but not nearly as powerful as the AP material. 'Anyday' is a perfect example. Also, if you can listen to 'Leaving' without shedding even a smidgen of a tear, you're officially branded emotionless *grin*

For new AP fans, I believe their best of 2 CD album is still in print. Pick it up, I say, and experience one of the most criminally overlooked U.S. bands. Most of the stateside stuff I hear doesn't hold a candle to the creativity and warmth that AP once exuded.

Agree? Yes No

Personally I didn't care for the direction that AP was going right at the end, but Thier earlier stuff was wonderful, and really special. The 2 CD Unforgotten is truely a must-have, and any synthpop fan who wasn't around in the mid-to-late 90's and experianced the band firsthand must check it out!
    Nearly 700 of my reviews of various synthpop-related releases hosted by:
    www.synthpop.net

Agree? Yes No

I agree completely with everyone on thgis one...AP is, was, and always will be a force to be reckoned with as far as synth artists are concerned...Their music will outlast any change in style patterns anywhere...It really is timeless music...

I also took the liberty of contacting Rannock again and asking him about the videos and the interview...Theres a lot of live footage (I believe from a Salt Lake show)...I asked about the possibility of a live/videos/interview DVD...I haven't heard anything as of today, but I wonder if enough people jump on the bandwagon for this, they actually might consider putting it out...Whatd'ya say guys and gals??? It takes nothing more than a few minutes to send a small request in an e-mail

DAN
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Thread Information