Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Last few releases you picked up that were good?

Agree? Yes No

I just got Pride and Fall's 'Nephesh' which is pretty damn good. Really along the lines of VNV but I think they outdo them in some circumstances.
    Argh it burns!

Agree? Yes No

Monolith - labyrinth
    xotox - lichtlos
    Amduscia - melody for the devil
    Hocico boxset
    :cdsingle: bubbles- bidibodi bidibu

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by bezerkangel

xotox - lichtlos
    I just ordered this album! Can you tell me what its like?? I recently got the limited edition version of Seelensturm by L' Ame Immortelle. Wow! Brilliant. I'm a massive fan anyway, so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. I have the normal version aswell. Quality CD booklet!

Reloadead by Terminal Choice is worthy of a mention too. Some new stuff, some old stuff. Fans like me will lap it up. Great packaging too - but no actual booklet.
    For Eloquence the Soul, Song charms the Sense.

Agree? Yes No

I am sure i am a bit slow...or at least a bit behind but my faves have been:

1. God Module- Empath
    2. Colony 5- Structures
    3. Icon of Coil- Serenity is the Devil
    4. Ganymede- Space and Time

Those are having constant rotation in the cd player...plus i also just found www.digitalgunfire.com and i dig that too.

Also forgot...but EP42 from Cosmicity...is REALLY putting a smile on my face these days...so i can not forget that.
    \"You fat ...You ain\'t got a job. \"
    Boyz in the Hood

Agree? Yes No

Thumbs up

I know it was released back in October of this year and I only got it a few days ago, but AXIS OF EVIL by SUICIDE COMMANDO is an absolute work of art!! The beats the synths everything is just perfect. The beats just pummel you into submission. Its so hard! Non stop stomping!!

This, Tactical Sekt's releases and God Module's Empath are definitely the best releases of the year. Evildoer is such a cool track.
    For Eloquence the Soul, Song charms the Sense.

Thread Information