Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Interesting discussion with De/Vision Management

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Dawn:
    There is something we do here (difficult to explain) that means: "Please wait for a second", in Italy it means "F**k you"... this is just an example.
    Anat.[/b][/QUOTE]

Anat, I'm wondering what gesture it could be!!!

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by kathy

hum, interesting, but I'd like to know if it was just gossips...
    just gossips
    and a good chance for us to announce new material !
    http://www.devision.de

Agree? Yes No

good news lorenz, I love de/vision live versions...I find Steffen voice more beautiful than studio's!

and I wish a full stop for all this arguing...the only thing I want it's a bright career for De/vision, because they worth it and they're one of my ever fav band!

Agree? Yes No

De/Vision....I adore such dears those boy's lol Im the biggest ¤¤¤¤¤ so all stop ¤¤¤¤¤ing and annoying Madam Kathy..De/Vison are superb...i like like Mesh we should be gratefull theres more synthpop rather tahn leaned to EBM acts which are so big..!!!

kb Queen¤¤¤¤¤ of electrogarden!!!
    music for deviant boy\'s and girls f**k playing master and servent\'s
    this is the new s**t

http://www.thethoughtcriminals.com

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Kirlian Blue
    De/Vision....I adore such dears those boy's lol Im the biggest ¤¤¤¤¤ so all stop ¤¤¤¤¤ing and annoying Madam Kathy..De/Vison are superb...i like like Mesh we should be gratefull theres more synthpop rather tahn leaned to EBM acts which are so big..!!!

kb Queen¤¤¤¤¤ of electrogarden!!!

Do you know Frozen Autumn? Fantastic synth italian band, really...

Agree? Yes No

frozen autumn done a track called Again in about 1995 one of my all time favourite tracks ever! Yes i am aquainted my dear Princess Kathy brilliant Act!
    music for deviant boy\'s and girls f**k playing master and servent\'s
    this is the new s**t

http://www.thethoughtcriminals.com

Agree? Yes No

"When You Are Dead" by The Frozen Autumn has got to be one of my favorite songs as of late! F'in Beautiful!!!
    \"We are not a rock band but we rock the house.\" - S.I. Futures

Agree? Yes No

Anat, I'm wondering what gesture it could be!!![/b]

I don't want to show you! (One day, when we'll meet)

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by SynthezObserver
    hey! De/Vision recording new material^ surf by to www.devision.de
    Hey !!! This news is so deserving it's own dedicated thread so that plenty more people will know about this awesome news.

A live Devolution album is soooooooo needed!! I'm gonna be patiently waiting for this release for sure.

So now.....Go and create a new thread about this already SynthezObserver!! ;-)
    \"The love in the world begins with the love within ourselves.\"

Agree? Yes No

hey David!! thanx for warm welcome but won't it be |a spam-like medicine|?? :-)

LIVE-cd will be a great histrorical stage for DV i guess.
    but let's wait a tad until it comes spiraling down.

Agree? Yes No

FYI to lorenz macke

If you are part of marketing and sales team, it is good to keep a smile on your face. When the world has so many choices to choose, sometimes we buy things based on a personality, not
    the actual physical products... Let the artists look and act spooky...
    The promotion and marketing team should be friendly and friendly looking.
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by arronc
    In all fairness i would make the following points :

3) Dont know either lorenz or nevernever myself, and so this is just an observation of the facts, and Im sure both are nice people IRL. !
    I can talk about this, I knew Lorenz 5 years ago in Barcelona and can say he is not arrogant, quite the opposite, is a nice person who was talking about music and specially about Red Flag for a long time because is one of his fave bands (and for me too) and he was talking and making photos with all of us without any problem, one of the most friendly persons I have found in the musical scene.

I can speak about my personal relationship with SPR (Synthetic Product Records), the record label from Lorenz, because I´m an usual customer buying music from the net shop. I have to say that everybody there have a pleasant manner.

If you decide don´t buy De/Vision CDs for a discussion (all of us discuss at some point and even we lose the respect for the others in that moment) I think you are making a mistake.

http://www.sprshop.com

juanlu

synths for your mind!

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by ilvisintetic
    If you decide don´t buy De/Vision CDs for a discussion (all of us discuss at some point and even we lose the respect for the others in that moment) I think you are making a mistake.
    hey c'mon this debate on personal traits has a lil sense and matters not.

the matter is that my car cd player CAN NOT read those CDs with copy-control soft on board.
    then i will think twice should i visit online shop that sold me crap for one more time!

Agree? Yes No

PLEASE BUY NEW DE/VISION ALBUM, DON'T BOYCOTT THEM, THEY'RE A GREAT BAND!

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by kathy
    PLEASE BUY NEW DE/VISION ALBUM, DON'T BOYCOTT THEM, THEY'RE A GREAT BAND!
    I agree with you, Kathy. Please, buy De/Vision album, we are talking about one of the best bands from the electronic scene.

Originally posted by SynthezObserver

the matter is that my car cd player CAN NOT read those CDs with copy-control soft on board.
    then i will think twice should i visit online shop that sold me crap for one more time!
    The real matter is not the CD´s protect, the problem is the CD players, the CD recorders.... I have no problem with CD protect, my CD players play all and have an audio CD recorder that let me copy ALL the CD´s, even the CD protect.

Ha, Ha, Oleg, you have to change your old CD players.
    juanlu

synths for your mind!

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by ilvisintetic

Ha, Ha, Oleg, you have to change your old CD players.
    he-he, i sit here waiting for copy-protected CDs manufacturers sponsor my nu CDplayer and stuff !

Agree? Yes No

i guess it's to late to sell the remixed - unprotected version through our shop - or ?

yes there are unprotected versions, it happed by mistake from the printing company. some people allready have it, because they send us a mail and told us that they have problems with the cd.

i am just on the way to sweden with a lot of unprotected cds for our partner www.mementomateria.se

everyone in gothenburg who joined the colony5 show today is invited to say "hello" at the lightdesk after the show.

regards lorenz

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by lorenz macke
    everyone in gothenburg who joined the colony5 show today is invited to say "hello" at the lightdesk after the show.

regards lorenz
    Today???
    Humm, I love Colony5, but I couldn´t because tonight I´ll see T.O.Y. show here in Madrid.

Why Colony5 don´t play in Spain????
    juanlu

synths for your mind!

Agree? Yes No

So, De/Vision wants to copy-protect their CDs? That's their right. If you don't dig it, don't buy their CDs. As long as they keep making great music, I'll keep buying. I personally think this whole downloading of music has gotten out of hand. I have never downloaded any music, never really needed to, and I do a radio show. So, if anybody should be a downloading maniac, it should be me. If you buy a disc, and it doesn't work in your player, send it back to whoever you bought it from. For copy protection to work effectively, the bugs on what it can and can't be played on need to be worked out. If I was making music, I wouldn't embrace copy protection until the bugs had been fixed. Too many copy protected discs seem to have this problem currently. As for De/Vision and their fans, while the band doesn't need to kiss the behinds of their fans, they might keep in mind that without fans, their CDs don't sell. If their CDs don't sell, then it doesn't matter what kind of CD they put out! Get my drift?

Thread Information