Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: It felt good...

Agree? Yes No

Default It felt good...

...to finally hear one of my tracks at a club i frequent. i know the DJ had talked about playing "pharmikon" and it had appeared on the set list at another place here in town (usually to clear the floor at the end of the night, im sure). but friday night, out of the blue, i hear my track played about part way thru the night.

it was cool, a few people danced - by the end it was only my girlfriend out on the floor tho. and i was happy with the mix, it definitely held it's own on that speaker system.

the DJ said he'd be working it into a better time slot, like around midnight or shortly after, when the floor is packed - this is great news. it looks like things might start to take off for v01d.

(the low point of my weekend came last night when i finished off the last half of my Coke and Amaretto after dancing for abit - i'm thinking "what smells like burning?" and look down to see the cigarette butt floating in what's left of my drink. i'm reminded why i only drink beer when im out at these sort of clubs now...)

cheers,
    d

ps: thanks again, Human Clone - and Morgana, if yer out there!
    -= | i.make.sound | =-
    -= | v01d | =-

Agree? Yes No

Hellooooo Joe!

No problem, "Pharmikon" is a fantastic track that deserves to be heard. I will be spinning it at Savage often! I am glad that you were there to enjoy it.

Yikes, if I had a dollar for every beer I've drank with a cigarette butt in it...

In friendship,
    Dan
    \"Man, you go through life, you try to be nice to people, you struggle against the urge to punch ‘em in the face, and for what?! For some pimply little puke to treat you like dirt. Well I’m better than dirt ... well most kinds of dirt. I mean, not that fancy, store-bought dirt. That stuff’s loaded with nutrients. I can’t compete with that.\"

Agree? Yes No

And it will get played in my set next month at Project:ELEKTRA in Tokyo. You are entering the international stage, aren't you. One of the DJs I will be working with does more industrial gigs, and I'm fairly certain that he'll be playing it at his gigs as well. I'm trying to put those CDs you sent me to good use! Thanks again.
    A04 of SoundMine, self-proclaimed electromilitant

Thread Information