Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online vs Real-time

Agree? Yes No

Actually, I am rather outgoing and so is A04. A04, pronounced "areyo" in the offline world, is my better half.

For privacy reasons, I am A04 when I go out. There is an entire circle of people who know nothing more about me than that. That's all they need to know. In fact half the people I club with use a different name. I think it adds a dimension of fantasy to our little world. Only a few people here know my real name because they have sent something to me, and the mail carrier doesn't quite recognize A04 as a name (but more likely an apartment number).
    A04 of SoundMine, self-proclaimed electromilitant

Agree? Yes No

прикольная ветка!! конечно, без пухлого хомячка Дэйва Вилларда дело не обошлось!

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by SynthezObserver
    прикольная ветка!! конечно, без пухлого хомячка Дэйва Вилларда дело не обошлось!

Hey Buddy, can you translate that last statement for me??? My Russian isn't what it used to be. Hell, my English kinda sucks too.

Intro: Maybe you should change your name to DJExtrovert instead. "Extro" doesn't sound that bad does it???
    Cheetah

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by intro
    I do get quite outspoken in the right company though. I'm usually the one making everyone laugh.
    It's sort of funny... it takes A LONG TIME to get me out of my shell.. but I've been told that once it's done I'm actually funny...

*shrug* Not quite sure how true that is but, yeah, strangers are scary to me.. I'm NOT good at small talk.

I can REALLY come off as a grouchy snob in the wrong crowd. Or offputting. Or something... not sure how I come off. Nice people just say I "Seem shy" next time they see my wife... I think that's code for: "You're married to a dickhead, sista".

Dave

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by cheetah

Hey Buddy, can you translate that last statement for me??? My Russian isn't what it used to be. Hell, my English kinda sucks too.
    its been said Cheetah that ya better revive your knowledge of russian for may talk on full speed. Besides i made a declaration of love to Dave the homey couch potato

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by SynthezObserver
    Yes. sure. aha....I agree.

Christina
    -not confused at all

Agree? Yes No

Hmm. Interesting thread. Well, I would like to say that I am the same online as I am off but I know that wouldn't be exactly true. I'm far more reserved away from the keyboard, you'll often find me listening more than I actually talk. However, for all the important things, I am essentially the same. Meh. I guess you'd have to ask someone who knows me in both mediums.

Agree? Yes No

I speak far more eloquently on-line than I do outside of the Internet. But I am very much the same person. The biggest difference is in large groups. Whereas on-line I can mingle and speak well, and in life...I am very shy and become quiet.

I've got to get over this...

Agree? Yes No

Default Seraphim...In Real Life???

Originally posted by seraphim
    I guess you'd have to ask someone who knows me in both mediums.
    I can vouch for the fact that Seraphim is a wild man on the prowl when he's not behind his keyboard on the EGN...Get that man a few Newcastles in him, and the game is definately on *LOL*

DAN
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

Default Re: Seraphim...In Real Life???

Originally posted by 7red7
    I can vouch for the fact that Seraphim is a wild man on the prowl when he's not behind his keyboard on the EGN...Get that man a few Newcastles in him, and the game is definately on *LOL*
    Oh my! Am I really that bad? *lol*

Thread Information