Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: 2nd backandtotheleft Mp3 online!

Agree? Yes No

Default 2nd backandtotheleft Mp3 online!

Backandtotheleft has released one more Mp3, "Disposable," to the listening public. It is available on their website http://www.backandtotheleft.net, alongside their first release "Misstep."

Great dark electro-pop!

Agree? Yes No

they said yer in comatose Darren!!

good to see all alive and uncomatosed!

Agree? Yes No

hey Darren....seems im the only one who's given it a listen!

anyways, i wanted to thank you for the FULL versions of the songs that are very good indeed according to my carnivore taste of synth-related stuff.

ps: change you band name to "FORWARD AND AHEAD ON FULL SPEED"
    just kiddin'
    good luck!

Agree? Yes No

hey Darren....

I listened to your tracks as well. I really enjoyed them! Great stuff.

I feel that maybe the vox should be brought a bit forward in the mix, but who the hell am I?

Best wishes on your project! And thanks for tuning me into your music!

Sean
    \"...that\'s not music! I mean, it\'s ok if you only know three chords, but for God\'s sake, play them in the right order!....\" Hank Hill - King of the Hill

\"...Hi Guys, the band club is collecting bottles and cans for the homeless; ironically taking away the only job the homeless have....\" The Midget Tuba player - \"The New Guy\"

Agree? Yes No

I feel that maybe the vox should be brought a bit forward in the mix, but who the hell am I?
    Who the hell are you? Why, you're someone who can spot our major flaw!

We discovered that the vocals were too low on all the tracks of our demo. Unfortunately, we found this out too late, as we had already printed up cds and sent them out (it pays to listen to a final mix on a source other than your studio moniters). We just figured we'd make due and fix the problems later...

I'm glad you liked the music!

Agree? Yes No

wow, now don't I feel special! LOL

I really did enjoy your sounds....

I think I'm going to email you or something....k?

Sean
    \"...that\'s not music! I mean, it\'s ok if you only know three chords, but for God\'s sake, play them in the right order!....\" Hank Hill - King of the Hill

\"...Hi Guys, the band club is collecting bottles and cans for the homeless; ironically taking away the only job the homeless have....\" The Midget Tuba player - \"The New Guy\"

Thread Information