Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Faith Assembly DVD?

Agree? Yes No

Thumbs down Faith Assembly DVD?

Hey, your Box came missing the Concert Disc?

Freddy

Agree? Yes No

Nope, both discs were in my copy. And I've been enjoying it even since!!!!
    Nearly 700 of my reviews of various synthpop-related releases hosted by:
    www.synthpop.net

Agree? Yes No

I would seriously consider this if it were Region 0 and PAL. Oh well, never mind...
    \"Just go that way really fast, then turn...\"
    Every man and his dog bar John Cusack, Better Off Dead

Agree? Yes No

If Freddy is missing his concert disc in the Faith Assembly "Windmills" set, he should contact whoever he bought it from and request one be sent to him. I assume Freddy either bought it from Todd at A Different Drum-www.adifferentdrum.com, or from Mark himself at www.faithassembly.com. This is the first time I have heard of one of these discs being missing. Was the box set opened when you got it? It should have been sealed. Email me the details, and I'll pass it along to Mark from Faith Assembly. Mark's a good friend of mine, if you look in the back of the "Windmills" booklet, I'm in the "Thank You" section. Proves I know him, at least. Eric (E.O.) Olsen-Dekadance/KSCU

Agree? Yes No

Hi Olsen,

don't need to talk with Todd or Mark. I got the DVD, I only made a joke saying that because I really don't found a concert inside that "Concert Disc" DVD, only they faking playing alive with a playback song to no one as the public mixed with video clips with ugly girls.

this really dissasppoint me, because I already have other few live recordings by them, and are very cool, specially at ADD festival some years ago, and watch that "thing" really dissappointed me a lot.

Well, is better than nothing anyway, but I REALLY expected a LOT more than this, and I still don't understand what they want with that DVD.

Freddy

Agree? Yes No

Freddy-Mark originally shot his live performance at the first SynthCon, in 2001, I believe. I was there. He had a camera on a track going around the entire stage. He brought in his own lighting rig. It cost a fortune. Unfortunately, the sound at the first SynthCon sucked in a very major way. The sound completely went out on one whole side for a large portion of his set. So, alot of what he shot was unusable. So, he did another performance in a seperate location for the DVD. The stage show you see on the DVD is the exact same show I saw at SynthCon. Mark put in a TON of work putting "Windmills" together, all at his own expense. So, you might want to cut him some slack. How many other synth bands are putting out anything like "Windmills"? Not many, to be sure. Plus, I think Leigh Bailey (keyboards) and one of the other women, one of the actors, I think CiCi is her name, are way hot! E.O.-Dekadance/KSCU

Agree? Yes No

I would be hard pressed to disagree with the DekaDude!
    We\'re no longer as thick as thieves

HOLD FAST

Agree? Yes No

What I said, is better than nothing.

I'll be very happy have a DVD with a playback concert like this by Red Flag, Cause & Effect, Seven Red Seven and many others that don't have much, or simply nothing to share with his fans in video, shame that many fantastic bands dissapeared without record any video to their fans, or maybe recorded with a handcam, but never share with their fans...

It's cool to FA do a DVD, but I can accept a playback in a TV show for exemple, but spent a lot of money to make a DVD and simply record a fake show? I really don't understand what they want with that... and I think I never will...

but that's ok, the CD is really great, specially The Nine's remix, and DVD aside all these problems, is nice to see aside could be a lot more cool, and without waste money with that video director and the ugly girls...

If you think cici is "Hot", never come to Rio or you gonna be nuts with the girls right here! hehhehe

I still like FA, don't worry... I only expected more.

Freddy

Agree? Yes No

I was amused to noticed that Faith Assembly shot some of their DVD at Zuma Beach in Malibu as that's where I shot some footage that I used in our video for 'The Sad Truth'. (This video will appear on the upcoming Cohaagen 'Living in Video' DVD compilation.)

I was in town for the ill-fated Synthcon 2002 and just got my new camera. Anyway, we've started calling Zuma 'Synthpop Beach'.
    Eric Goedken
    Null Device
    www.nulldevice.com
    www.nilaihah.com

Agree? Yes No

Hey, Null Device, I have played your CD on my radio show, cool stuff. featuring your CD on my show again in two weeks. E.O.-Dekadance/KSCU

Thread Information