Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: The Alpha Conspiracy interview up online

Agree? Yes No

Default The Alpha Conspiracy interview up online

http://www.feedbackmagazine.com/interviews

a new interview with Andrew Sega aka The Alpha Conspiracy is up online at the URL above.

it was geared towards newbies who were unfamiliar with the band so i beg your pardon to all of you who already knew all this information.. but i hope you enjoy it nonetheless.

Agree? Yes No

Default Re: The Alpha Conspiracy interview up online

Originally posted by technosapien
    http://www.feedbackmagazine.com/interviews

a new interview with Andrew Sega aka The Alpha Conspiracy is up online at the URL above.

it was geared towards newbies who were unfamiliar with the band so i beg your pardon to all of you who already knew all this information.. but i hope you enjoy it nonetheless.
    Andrew... wherever you are THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS:

"I'm not in any hurry to get "signed." All that usually means is that someone gives you the opportunity to spend a bunch of money in your name, do what they want with it, and then you have to pay it back. Their interest in the artist's well-being is directly proportional to how much money they think the artist can make for them."

There's quite a few people in this scene who would benefit from printing out that quote and put it in their home studios.

The record industry creates all of these "Pots of Gold" that people aimlessly pursue... just BEING a musician... just choosing to be a musician... not trying to define it any further than that.. but just doing it... god I respect that... if I was to toss out my career and my nice safe living THAT is the attitude I think I'd need to have to feel as if I'm doing it intelligently.

Dave

Thread Information