Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: COLLIDE's new album..........

Agree? Yes No

Question COLLIDE's new album..........

Anyone here has got the new COLLIDE “Some Kind Of Strange” album? Just curious to see how the review would be. How’s this new album compare to their previous one (“Chasing The Ghosts”)? Which direction do they take now? Still following the old path or taking a new direction?

Speaking about COLLIDE, I just can’t resist to mention my current favorite group EVANESCENCE. I think they both are awesome.

Thanks guys, cheers………
    \"The love in the world begins with the love within ourselves.\"

Agree? Yes No

Heh... both very cool (Collide and Evanescence, that is...)

I am also curious about the new album. I'm kinda disappointed by the cover art, though. The cover of Chasing the Ghost was so professional looking.... this one looks more like an independent goth album. I dunno...

Obviously I'm not about to let that be a factor in whether or not I like the album! (I just haven't heard any of it yet)

\"Denver Optometrist Not Sure Why He Has Gay Cult Following\" (go see theonion.com)

Agree? Yes No

Actually I think the cover art is very cool. It looks better in the flesh than it does on their web scans. It is very goth-y but so were their other covers.

The album is good. Not quite as revolutionary as Chasing the Ghost. I think it's kinda a merging of the styles between Beneath the Skin and Chasing the Ghost. I don't think fans will be disappointed. Still I need to listen to more to really rate it with their other work.
    Eric Goedken
    Null Device
    www.nulldevice.com
    www.nilaihah.com

Agree? Yes No

I featured the new Collide album, "Some Kind Of Strange", as well as "Chasing The Ghost" on my show Dekadance last week. Dekadance airs Friday nights from 9pm-1am Saturday morning (Pacific Time) on KSCU 103.3 FM in Santa Clara CA. You can tune in online at www.kscu.org. Collide also posted my review of their new CD on their website at www.collide.net. I think the cover art is cool. kaRIN has never looked better! E.O.-Dekadance

Thread Information