Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: How can I sleep with your voice in my head??

Agree? Yes No

Default How can I sleep with your voice in my head??

I just received my copy and this is Morten Harken's show...my God what a voice!!!...he sounds better than in the studio...I was wondering why they chose to name it with the lyrics of "swing of things" (my favorite a-ha song by the way). What do you think of it??
    Costa Rica Synthfest, April 1st 06
    www.crsynthfest.com

Agree? Yes No

No!!! Really? It's my all times' favourite A-Ha song too! :-D
    I always recommend people of this perfect song & DJing it too!
    I read (at the official site) that they chose this title because they still love this song & think it's one of the best of them.

Agree? Yes No

I agree : of all the breathtaking things theyve done "swing of things" is a masterpeice.

I dont have the live stuff yet though.......
    a330n

http://www.8inf.com

Agree? Yes No

I am a huge fan of A-ha myself....... Their last album is simply a work of art. This 'Greatest Hits' compilation sums up everything they have created and compiled it into one AWESOME collection (2 cd-set) with LIVE performances.

Also, they just released the first single out of this greatest hits album........ you guys should check it out. The song is "The Sun Always Shines On TV" (LIVE version); it's an A-ha classic!! Though you may have heard this version before, this one is performed LIVE, so I think it's worth it to check them up. Besides Morten's dreamy voice is definitely one of the best amongs synthpop vocalists outhere.

Cheers to all A-ha fans !!
    \"The love in the world begins with the love within ourselves.\"

Agree? Yes No

Morten is really fantastic alive! I saw them alive for the first time in 1991 at Rock in Rio II (same day of Information Society) and was a fantastic show to 200.000 people!

But I saw them also last year here in Rio, was also a great night, and his voice seams getting better with the age...

I ordered mine limited copy, but still not arrived. :/

Freddy

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Hajas
    But I saw them also last year here in Rio, was also a great night, and his voice seams getting better with the age...

I ordered mine limited copy, but still not arrived. :/

Freddy

Yes, morten's voice can turn any crappy days into sunny ones. ;-)

Regarding the limited edition, I suppose this was the 2-Cd set edition or is there some additional features?

cheers.......
    \"The love in the world begins with the love within ourselves.\"

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Hajas
    Morten is really fantastic alive! I saw them alive for the first time in 1991 at Rock in Rio II (same day of Information Society) and was a fantastic show to 200.000 people!

Freddy
    Freddy you lucky.... garoto..... muita envidia....
    I am dying to see a-ha live after listening to this CD I think it would be an AMAZING SHOW....

By the way the lyrics to swing of things are just poetic:
    ¨what have I done...what lies have I told I played games with the ones that have rescued my soul ..or have I come to the point where Im loosing the grip ..or is it still time to get into the swing of things....¨
    It gets rigth to my spine.....
    Costa Rica Synthfest, April 1st 06
    www.crsynthfest.com

Agree? Yes No

yeah guyz this song in particular and other a-has smashers are scarefully fantastic, i agree. im so fuking desperate now that i missed out TWO a-ha lives in Russia sometim back. thats so sorry.

Agree? Yes No

Default A perfect song!

I like the way he sings in this song:
    "When she glows in the dark
    And I'm weak by the sight
    Of this **breathtaking beauty**
    In which I can hide"
    So romantic...

I have all of their albums besides this one. I hope to buy it soon (if I'll find it... :\ ).

Anat.

Agree? Yes No

A-Ha are a truly great and a criminally underrated band. They seemed to lost it a bit in the early Nineties, but the two recent comeback albums are much better than they have any right to be. Of course nothing beats "side one" of Scoundrel Days: Scounderl Days, The Swing Of Things, I've Been Losing You, October, Manhattan Skyline. Sheer perfection.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by FxBoy

Yes, morten's voice can turn any crappy days into sunny ones. ;-)

Regarding the limited edition, I suppose this was the 2-Cd set edition or is there some additional features?

cheers.......
    Is a double CD with different card doppel covers, i'm realyl don't exact what will not have on the regular release.

Freddy

Thread Information