Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MESH, De/Vision and Intricated

Agree? Yes No

I've been hearing that Camouflage will release a single in March and the full CD in April. I'm very excited!!! From the samples I've heard so far, it should be awesome. After a 7 year wait, it had better be something special.
    Cheetah

Agree? Yes No

Iíve been listening to Iris lately and Iím absolutely is starting to see the appeal of this group. This is really good produced and stuff. Still I know what band will be really big

Agree? Yes No

Thanks for the heads up on this new goup. I enjoyed the sample song immensely. Even the long intro progression didn't bother me. The vocals are strong. I am glad they will have an official release soon. If the future samples are as good as this I will be one of the first in line to get it. Not that I would have to actually stand in a line to get it in the mail...

Later

Paul

Agree? Yes No

Everyone speaks about Camouflage. I really need to update my CD-collection. I' just listening to Galled from Intricateds new album A:VOID. It's super. All of you really have to run and get a copy of this CD when it's in the stores. By the way Skylla, when is the release date?

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by emma_stormhatt
    By the way Skylla, when is the release date?
    No answer yet?

Agree? Yes No

Listening to a new song by Intricated called "Confidencedance". The song only strengthen my oppinion stated above. Jolly good show

Agree? Yes No

No relese date yet?

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Agree? Yes No

THe song isn't that bad.

But not on the same level as De/Vision, Mesh, or even Iris in my opinion. The synthwork almost seems simplified in comparison to the other bands. After awhile the song just sort of drags on. I'm gonna go listen to some of the samples on the site to see if the vocals are different on any of the other tracks, as it stands on here it seems as though he's just sort of reading the words off and not putting anything into it. Great potential, but we'll see.
    Kris \'Destral\' Wilke
    kris@destral.net
    www.destral.net

Agree? Yes No

I went to their website, the text is SOOOOO small! Someone please do something about that! As for the sample song, very nice.
    e n d o r a : chicago-based synthpop
    info@endpop.com
    www.endpop.com

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Destral

But not on the same level as De/Vision, Mesh, or even Iris

Iris??? They are miles behind this trio juging from the sample and the Iris sample on EGN. OK Mesh and De/Vision but Iris???
    Then again, taste differs

Agree? Yes No

Skylla- I like the song & Emma Stormhatt- Thanx for letting me know about this band.

I'm a Synthpop fan (& a DJ) and I think you really should listen to De/Vision (My 2nd favourite- 1st Depeche Mode), Camouflage & Mesh. But not because you sound like them, I don't agree with this opinion, because they are great bands!

I think that in the melodic side of this song (Emotiophobic) you're like B! Machine & Kaj. Quiet & relaxed Synthpop. You don't sound the same, but if someone wants to put you in a catalog I guess he'll put you there.

Agree? Yes No

i am pleased to be able to announce that a definate release-date for the intricated album "a:void" finaly has been set.

the album will be released on monday the 26th of may.

on this date the album will be available to buy from the intricated site and shortly thereafter a few select on-line shops will follow for those who are not comfortable using paypal.

a week before the release, lenghty excerpts of all the songs will be available for download or streaming through the site (a html-site will be available for those not able to view flash-sites).

also emotiophobic will be released as an internet-single available for download in it's entirety including mixes and artwork and a video will also be available. the date for the release of single and video are still a bit unsure, but hopefully the release will coinside with the release of the album.

thank you to everyone who posted such kind words about emotiophobic. hopefully you will also like the whole album.

skylla
    silent being

Agree? Yes No

Can you give us a hint in which online stores a:void will be sold. I'm not really into paypal. Will there also be other mp3-singles that emothiophobic? I think you should put out atleast one more free mp3 from the album

Any liveshows planed in Denmark?

Agree? Yes No

1 week to release?

Any News?

Agree? Yes No

sorry for the late reply

we have run into some problems with the manufacturer of the cd. the master has been delivered to the plant, but apparently they are having problems delivering the cd's as scheduled. it now seems we are only going to receive the cd's sometime next week.

therefore we are forced to push the release date. to make absolutely sure we won't be in the same situation again the release have been pushed 2 weeks to monday the 9th of june.

keep updated on the new website that is going to premiere on tuesday the 3rd of june.

www.intricated.com

on the site you will be able to listen to lenghty excerpts of all the songs from the album. hopefully there will also be 4 songs available for streaming on electrogarden (if they want us )

on the site there will be more information as to where the album can be bought. hotstuff (se) and cdbaby (us) should be sure bets though. hopefully more will follow.

Agree? Yes No

The URL mentioned in your last post Skylla goes to http://intricated.silentbeing.com/ and gives the old 404 Not Found error. Is thre a better address?

Paul

Agree? Yes No

the new url is just a redirect to the old url.

the old web-page has been taken down and until the new site is up and running on june 3rd there will only be a presentation screen to look at.

i forgot to mention that on the same date that the new intricated site is up, there will be a new site up for silent|being records. here you will find news on upcomming releases and as the release of those albums gets closer there will be sneak peaks from those albums too.

Agree? Yes No

The new Intricated page is now up and running. I urge everyone to check it out and listen to samples from the new album. It's AWESOME!!! www.silentbeing.com

Intricated: Good work guys!!! You've done a wonderful job with the website and the album. Take care.
    Cheetah

Agree? Yes No

Hmm, I'll have to check it out. I love De/Vision, but can't get into Mesh for some reason (the voice....)

As for Camouflage, I've heard the new CD,
    and it has some very good songs on it, and is pretty sollid throughout.
    \"the hours of your life were mismeasured,
    yet the missing time crawls, seeps grudgingly
    from your halted vessels and quiet bloodstream,
    from the soul-open stillness of your heart,
    to the uncaring mask that has become your face\"

from \"deadhand deadface\"
    \"\"

Thread Information