Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Your Favorite Autos

Agree? Yes No

Default Your Favorite Autos

What kind of car do you dig the most? I mainly check out foreign, sleek and fast autos that push that 0-60 launch times. For me, there is something really special about the craftsmanship that goes into these elite machines. Some of my favorites are, Koenigsegg CCX and the Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo.

Not that I could afford any of these, but it is still cool to check them out.

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Wow, I don't know much about these cars, but I really like the 700 series BMW's. Wish I could get me one of those .
    ...I sure hope this is the real deal.

Agree? Yes No

Hi there I'm a big fan of BMW and audi I love the workmanship and attention to detail they really know how to put them together the 5 series is the best, also in germany you can go as fast as you want on the autobahn.

Agree? Yes No

Yep, BMW's are smokin' no doubt.
    Hey goth what do you think of the new 1 Series that BMW is coming out with. I think some of the models are going to be like the 128i and the 135i. Is this some economy version to get them more market share among Camry owners lol or are these going to be cool, I wonder.

Agree? Yes No

Speaking of the autobahn, is it still a no speed limit stretch of road? I know that was the way it was back when I first heard about it, but does anyone know for sure if this has not changed?

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Pics huh?
    Here is something that I would not mind rolling around town in. A V10 M6 mmmmmmmmmm!

...I sure hope this is the real deal.

Agree? Yes No

Here's me:

A newer model Ford Mustang (2005 or later) done up in solid black, with yellow trim and a Synthetik FM logo on it.

Agree? Yes No

The new cars are real cool and all but how about the classics. Anyone into gems like the 57' Chevy or say a 64 GTO?

Agree? Yes No

The last time I bought a car, I actually seriously considered getting a hearse. Then I found out only one company makes them (Cadillac), and they're way too expensive.

My dream car would be a Dodge Magnum with the hemi.

My next (more realistic) car will be some sort of wagon or hatchback -- VW Golf or Jetta Sportwagen, Mazda3 or Mazda5, BMW 325i, Audi A3, Infiniti EX series, Subaru Impreza WRX/Legacy/Outback/Forester...something like one of those.

Agree? Yes No

a hearse? why? just curious.
    if you need space in the back how about an suv or a pickup lol

Agree? Yes No

I just thought it'd be really cool to show up at a gig in a hearse. You could use the little trolley track in the back to put in and take out gear and stuff.

Oh, and yeah -- that's why I need a wagon or a hatchback -- I need the space. SUV isn't that efficient use of space, I'm more of a SUV/crossover kind of guy, or perhaps even a minivan.

Agree? Yes No

Not that any one of us could probably swing a buy order on one of these, but I just had to plug it into the thread so as to pay proper respect.

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

hey trentreant you should update your avatar to that one i like it better
    sweet mobile

Agree? Yes No

My all-time favorite dream car has and always will be a candy apple red '57 Chevy with the white wall tires and hard top...Oh and of course matching leather interior

I was fortunate enough to purchase my current favorite just five days ago...2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 in Brick Red...And you know it had to have the TRD off-road package and 3" lift!!! I'm so happy Toyota brought back the FJ...The original domestic market Jeep is back in business

Oh and if I had it my way and could just fill up my garage with my ultimate cars, I'd have to include an '83 Datsun 280ZX Twin Turbo with 6sp manual, and a new Porsche 911 Turbo for good measure...
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

Hey 7red7 that is a nice choice for a favorite, looks like we something in common.
    Although I love the modern euro cars I also love the classic american muscle and work on cars all the time.

Nice to see a someone who is closer to a motorhead then anyone else I have seen here so far.

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

ok so give it for ford then

i love the mustangs older and newer too!
    uh....... yea thats jon voight

Agree? Yes No

Quote Originally Posted by MiscGenius View Post
    hey trentreant you should update your avatar to that one i like it better
    sweet mobile
    Hehe! You got it, I think it would be better too!

Agree? Yes No

Ever since I was a child I have always loved Mercedes Benz. My parents both got one (they worked really hard for them...) and I just love everything with those cars. They are reliable, beautiful, hoooott and have some kick-ass prestanda (talking computer language). The only disadvantage comes up during winter if there is a lot of snow outside...the car has rear-wheel drive - you can't get anywhere if the snow is deep ( I KNOW). But otherwise, RWD is cool!

When I'm buying a car, I want a Mercedes myself. Preferebly a SLK or a S. But I think these have to wait. More realistic would be a C-class, I guess, but I don't mind. (OK, realistic would be an old Volvo, but I don't want to be pessimistic!)

S-class

C-class

/Christina
    Last edited by Avil; December 18th, 2007 at 06:48 AM.

Thread Information