Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: An amalgamation of the styles created by Electrogarden bands

Agree? Yes No

Default An amalgamation of the styles created by Electrogarden bands

I know most people don't check out bands that promote themselves on these boards...and usually with good reason. But don't let that fact keep you from discovering the intelligent and catchy industrial hip pop rock of The FuTek Gods at mp3.com/thegods. The FuTek sound is an amalgamation of the styles created by the bands that are core to the Electrogarden. You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain...Check out the new release, "The Quick Fix"...new as of 11/11/02. You'll be glad you did!
    \"...Lock into Battle Mode to keep the
    Peace of Warring People...\"
    \"Power\" by The FuTek Gods
    geocities.com/futekgods/FTG

Agree? Yes No

not bad really but why dont ya unlock of battle mode?

Agree? Yes No

industrial hip pop rock ? One more music style to add to the list!
    Hmmmm..."Skully, the FTG Guide" and on the tips-of-the-day.... "Be aware of people who look like they don't belong" ??? Excuse me... I won't even comment further on that.
    This and some bad-ass-attitude of sorts makes me wonder how seriously I can take this band.

So far the music is OK... not amazing but it doesn't suck majorly also. The mix of lots of different things which seems to be a strong point of the band, does the thing for me in some songs, and just makes me skip to the next song after a few seconds in others. Not totally my cup of tea but I believe some people like this sort of stuff...

Agree? Yes No

Thanks for taking the time...about the 'tude...it's something that may by uniquely American, but the fact is that it's a violent chaotic world...The FuTek Gods ARE Kung Fu Masters and live their lives with the realization that the aggressors are the ones who wind up on top...as in business, as in life, as in a struggle for survival. You can't see what's coming your way if you have blinders on or if you're watching the ground when you walk. We are proponents of Offensive Psychology...of taking action to cause reactions. Please visit our Fu link, read a bit about the history of fighting and use your common sense. If you have the ability to spot someone who "looks out of place" and have the confidence enough to take action when need be...then you've got more of a chance than if you didn't...think about all those people that died in Bali...in that bomb blast in that club...If anyone had been able to spot something or someone who looked suspicious and were decisive enough to have confronted them...the outcome may have been different...

Look at the thwarted hijack and bomb attempt since 9/11...like Richard Reed, the shoe bomber...what it takes to save lives is to beat the hell out of the wolf trying to kill the sheep. Never again will people be subdued by some moron with a box cutter on a plane. People are starting to get the message...to lock into battle mode to keep the peace of warring people...

The FuTek Gods' mission is to wake people up and get them to take more control over their immediate situation. The way to take control over aggressors is to be more aggressive...FACT...Terrorists do not respond to reason...they only respond to terror.

Dj Jizz
    The FuTek Gods

PS...Be on the lookout for "Linus Couldabe". He's a bad-ass Mr. Niceguy!

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by The FuTek Gods
    Thanks for taking the time...about the 'tude...it's something that may by uniquely American, but the fact is that it's a violent (...) If you have the ability to spot someone who "looks out of place" and have the confidence enough to take action when need be...
    That fact I am one of those that often enough is "looking out of place", doesn't really make me confortable with your sentence. You make it sound like if only Mr. & Mrs. Average will not be guilty until proof of innocence. All others "non-standard citizens" will right away be labeled as a threat until their prove they are harmless.

I will not live my life in paranoia-mode afraid of every person sitting next to me on public transports that doesn't really look like the average standard of society. I wish other people would act like that also, and not move to the other side of the street when meeting me on the streets at night just because I don't look like Joe Average. The sort of attitude you recomend only creates a bigger gap between people and doesn't solve problems at all. It just feeds the fire of intolerance and the hatred that arrises from the bitterness of not being accepted.

Just my 0.2

Agree? Yes No

You are correct that you shouldn't live your life afraid of anyone. The only thing I suggest it that you be aware of your surroundings. I'm the number one proponent of being friendly, but if you're staring someone down, making them feel uncomfortable, they have every right, and are even correct to be wary of you. I mention nothing of hatred, only awareness. Each individual person determines for themselves what is threatening to them...yourself included...that is a survival instinct.

Look...if Mr. and Mrs. Average want nothing to do with you that is their right. If you try to invade their space...then you are threatening to them. Who cared what your intentions are...They certainly don't. This isn't a perfect world and not everyone is as nice as you may be. You may choose to live your life without ever being suspicious of anyone and that is your right. Some of us just realize that there are predators out there and that is REALITY. In fact, there's nothing I hate more than violent, dangerous sociopaths and it is my right to HATE these dregs on society. My contribution towards a more peaceful planet is to make people feel safer and the first step towards securing your dwelling space is to be aware of whatever threats may be lurking around every corner...

If you are a threat to no one, then you have nothing to worry about. If people are afraid of you because you look different, that is sad, but that is their right. If you're as harmless as you indicate you may be and desire a more friendly society, then strike up a friendly conversation with those people who move away from you...if they still choose to ignore you, or move away from you...DON'T FOLLOW THEM! LEAVE THEM ALONE! If you don't, you might be proving yourself to be a threat and you might find yourself in a situation you created.

Bottom line is that you have no control over other people's intentions, but you do have control over your own actions...and not everyone has good intentions. If only that idea sticks into your head, then I've done my job...

Thanks again for your ear.

Dj Jizz,
    The FuTek Gods
    mp3.com/thegods

Agree? Yes No

Hmm... I see the points in your argument and I can even see there is logic behind them, but I still prefer my approach
    I'll keep your words in mind as "extra input" for my computing of situations in any case.

Thread Information