Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Does Anyone Remember WWW.Stitch.Com?

Agree? Yes No

Question Does Anyone Remember WWW.Stitch.Com?

A few years ago, there was an incredible music web-site called Stitch.com (Radio Free Underground). Does anyone remember it, and does anyone know what happened to it?

Agree? Yes No

Never heard of it either. The only internet radio I listen to is Digitally Imported

Agree? Yes No

Default I remember it !

Quote Originally Posted by ~Tekkrokk View Post
    A few years ago, there was an incredible music web-site called Stitch.com (Radio Free Underground). Does anyone remember it, and does anyone know what happened to it?
    Its was about 1997 right? Listened to it all the time, great format. Goth ,Indst ,metal ,Ambient.
    That's how I found this post. To bad I can't find Stitch.com either. Oh well.

Unregistered

Agree? Yes No

Default Whatever happened to RFU? (aka stitch.com)

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Its was about 1997 right? Listened to it all the time, great format. Goth ,Indst ,metal ,Ambient.
    That's how I found this post. To bad I can't find Stitch.com either. Oh well.
    RFU was awesome! It introduced me to lots of music I had never heard before. Stitch was run by the former Keyboard player for the band Lythia Stitch. He stopped streaming when the record companies started suing websites for not paying royalties.

Don't know what he's doing now, but I miss it.

R.O.D. (Radical Old Dude)

Thread Information