Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: New Order

Default New Order

YES! Just secured tickets for both nights of New Order at the Brixton in London in early may Haven't seen these guys live in 25 years, so you can imagine my excitement!

Anyone else into Manchesters finest?

should be a great show. too bad i am not over there but yea been a long time for them on this scene. good luck there hope it rox out!

Blog Entries

Sigh....... would be nice. I missed a show with them years ago due to some family issues that arose out of the blue, regretted it ever since.

Attended New Orders 2 nights at the Brixton Academy in London and they were friggin' awesome! First time in 25 years I've experienced them live and I had a blast. As usual with New Order it all seems a bit chaotic, but they really tore the place down. I liked the way they had divide the set as they rocked in the first half of the show, went for the dancing shoes in the second half and ended with a couple of JD songs as encore. The new version of True Faith is absolutely wild, just off the charts. And the crowd went balistic, it's really their answer to Enjoy The Silence. Another highlight was 586, I've only really disocvered this track after they reformed last year. Bernard Sumner was in great form and shared a lot of banter with the crowd. Oh, and they swapped Round & Round + Krafty from the 1st nights setlist to Here To Stay and Waiting For the Sirens Call on the 2nd night, excellent! And I didn't miss Peter Hook for one second!

Thread Information