Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
ELECTROGARDEN.COM | CHAT | Who: []

Thread: Doozoo here - Live audio stream...

Agree? Yes No

Default Doozoo here - Live audio stream...

Hello All...

Been a long time 'viewer' of the electrogarden... decided to finally join the ranks and be a part of it all.

With my roots in Punk (Pistols, Minor Threat, Bad Brains, Exploited), it was due to my older sisters that I learned of electronic music. My first introduction to it was Depeche Mode - who I still love to this day. I started talking to people and learning on my own about other electronic acts... Skinny Puppy was love at first sound. Although I did more digging (Throbbing Gristle, Laibach, Einst├╝rzende Neubauten) - There was something about the Skinny Puppy sound that I loved. So I still play and listen to a ton of Electro-Industrial stuff...

From my punk roots I already had a love for "post-punk" - Joy Division, Bauhaus, Sisters, The Cult (Death Cult and Southern Death Cult included, of course), Siouxsie....

To pay the bills I am a Chef at a little bistro in Jax, FL called 13 Gypsies. For fun I am a DJ at the MMO Music station Trollradio.com - where I have 2 shows a week.

Sunday nights I do Industrial/Goth/EBM/ColdWave. A sample of what I will play this week (tonight): Icon of Coil, Vigilante, Aesthetic Perfection, Virtual Embrace, Combichrist, FGFC820, Distorted Memory, Agonoize, Birmingham 6, My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult, Electric Hellfire Club, Sisters of Mercy.. and more. To tune in just visit www.trollradio.com - we are a fully licensed station and have recently been recruited as a partner for GuildLaunch.com

Tuesday Nights I do Punk/Hardcore... Yeah I love going back to my roots! Sick of it All, Bane, Agnostic Front, Biohazard, Fugazi, Misfits, Minor Threat, Quicksand, Helmet, Gallows, Ghost Inside, etc.. also done on trollradio.com...

Thanks for taking me in to the fold...

Agree? Yes No

cool. welcome. looks like some great bands on there.
    will check it out.
    peace.

Thread Information