Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: cool article about freelancing..

Agree? Yes No

Default cool article about freelancing..

i just found a very cool article on lifehacker..>>
    http://freelanceswitch.com/finding/2...e-freelancers/>>
    it basically tells you of 20 industries to try to get freelance work in, I personally do freelance work in the music industry and the IT industry (they are the same thing really, just that no one knows it) though it doesn’t emphasise how much freelance work is based on word of mouth – you get one happy customer, and they will most likely return to you for your services and they will (hopefully) tell their friends about you and you will get work through that ! its worth a read though …>>

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Good reading. I have done lots of freelance IT work and in today's market I think that article should add IT to their struggling list. The market is over staturated with resumes and resources and it is very tough right now.

Agree? Yes No

yeah, its been like this for about 10 years though, ever since i first tried to get a job in IT - i think the best way is to just start up a small company (with 1 employee - yourself) and do work for people, remember to build up a portfolio as you go though, so that you can show your customers examples of the stuff you have done =)

Thread Information