Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Litophen - Ezekiel Visionairy (Album Preview)

Agree? Yes No

Default Litophen - Ezekiel Visionairy (Album Preview)

Dear People,

I am completley new to the Dark Electro Scene, and I wonder if you could help me out...

I created an album, which kinda "broke out of me" out of my dark feelings, soul abyss and more shit. However, after creating the first tracks, I was like "ugh, I created a monster" :P. I never could actually categorize the album's style anyhow, just saw similarities to Industrial, Dark Electro, Dark Ambient etc., yet in a christian style, sometimes with bible quotes. Maybe you could give me further hints, and tell me if you like this stuff. It's party very very dark and even aggressive. There is a huge background story behind this album, like that i started the work on it after a failed suicide attempt, while the complete turning the wheel by worshipping satan and god at the same time for years while creating the album started afterwards :PPP Enough "Scary Details", I am fine now. I met a label owner who was interested in a demo in a bar next to my flat just like an intuitive meeting, who calls himself the "devil" and whom I parted my wine with. I know, this all sounds not very serious, but I just wanted to quote out some thing out of my crazy reality .

Still I would like to know your honest opinion on the preview of this album... like if it has potential, if this kind of music could be sold, which labels could fit etc.

Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate your comments in advance.

Many thanks..

Litophen

Last edited by Litophen; July 16th, 2010 at 06:06 PM.

Agree? Yes No

not bad. definitly has potential. some of the track remind me of of good old rave

Unregistered

Agree? Yes No

Quote Originally Posted by duhb View Post
    not bad. definitly has potential. some of the track remind me of of good old rave
    Thank you!

In your ears, how would you call this style? And which labels could fit to it?

Thread Information