Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Hello from Savage Ωhms!

Agree? Yes No

Default Hello from Savage Ωhms!

(That's Savage Ohms)

My name is Loren, and I've been making music as Savage Ohms since the late 80's. My work is very influenced by bands like Skinny Puppy, Doubting Thomas, Coil, Meat Beat Manifesto, Cabaret Voltaire, and Autechre...though those influences might not be very apparent all of the time.

Savage Ωhms

That site offers full-length preview plays. Please let me know what you think of the songs! It's so rare to get feedback from people about my music, especially from people who might actually like it. So far I've only been able to upload 1 track here, or else I would have linked to my songs here.

So far, the only real bits of Savage Ohms 'news' have been fairly sparse. Savage Ohms has:

- been on 2 indie CD compilations to date
    - played the Savannah Fringe Fest in 2003
    - was featured on the nationally syndicated radio show 'Some Assembly Required' in 2008.
    - has released 2 demo LP's, 5 EP's, and one full-length CD on the private, indie 'DREAMSPEAKER' label.

The only CD which is currently still in print is this one, but I'm currently working on getting the rest uploaded for online sale. That site is not the best for releasing EP's though! I think I make less than a dollar off of each sale. LOL! I know $7 is a bit steep for a 5-song EP.

Thanks for listening, and let me know what you think!

Agree? Yes No

Hey Loren, checked it out and think it is wel done.
    Definite Puppy and Coil influenced, which is cool. Liked it. Good to see people still making more of the avante garde industrial styles.

Agree? Yes No

THANK YOU very much for listening, and for the feedback! It is much appreciated!

Thread Information