Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Empire State Human song in film

Agree? Yes No

Default Empire State Human song in film

"Liquid Blue", a song by the Irish electro-pop band Empire State Human is to feature in the film THE VIVA VOCE VIRUS. The premier will be held in London on Saturday 14th June at the Rio Cinema, 107 Kingsland High Street (corner of John Campbell Road), London E8. "Liquid Blue EP" was originally released by Ninthwave Records in 2003 and has always been a fan favourite. It also featured on 2007's ESH best of "Popularity?". ESH members will attend the premier, so please do come along and say hi! All ESH catalogue is available via iTunes and Ninthwave Records.

Empire State Human
    http://www.myspace.com/empirestatehuman
    Last edited by Empire State Human; May 28th, 2008 at 08:49 AM.

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Congrats, Aidan. I'd love to see it with you and see London too, but I am so far away.
    ...I sure hope this is the real deal.

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Cool. Is the song like background music in a scene or the intro/title credits track or what?

Agree? Yes No

Many thanks guys .... no it's the full track ... 4 minutes of it for some chase scene with animation too ... fairly chuffed it's so much of ESH!!! Lar Kiernan will be attending from ESH .. just one member was able to go .. myself and Seán will be working on the new album "Audio Gothic" ... 7 tracks mixed .. with another 2 or 3 not far from being finished ...

Aidan
    Empire State Human
    "songs which bounce like tiny dots of neon lights and smooth fluorescent beams shooting onto a silver painted dance floor" by Lynda Dale MacLean
    http://www.myspace.com/empirestatehumanmusic

Thread Information