Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Yazoo - The Other Side Of Love MP3 help!

Default Yazoo - The Other Side Of Love MP3 help!

I'm bummed. I want The Other Side Of Love. I've gotten the video from YouTube but I wanted to buy the MP3 legit. I go to Amazon UK because they don't have it at the American one. I try to buy it and it says there are "geographical restrictions" on purchasing it!! WTF is that all about???? I Tunes might have it but I don't use them. Their files are not compatible with my Sansa Clip MP3 player.

So since I can't do it the right way..can someone who has this song (single or long version) hook me up? Send me an email or PM if you want to be stealth about it.

That amazon policy is as stupid as is the "region code" requirements on DVD's. It should be a free world, if you want a song, you should not be denied the opportunity to buy it simply because you live in the wrong country!

True enough! I did find a killer Yazoo website with lots of goodies in my quest for that song!

http://yazooband.com/#

Blog Entries

Interesting, I did not know that. That really sucks. So you can not buy an mp3 from a website if it detects that your IP is from another region? Is this something new?

I guess so. At least at Amazon UK. It's stupid. Why is an MP3 download such a big deal??

lolz on this. its just music for gods sake. if you are paying for it wtf? not too suprised though. so whats next books? wonder if you can buy a book from there. maybe they just dont want to ship it from overseas but with mp3 its a download so.................. hmmmmmm

It doesn't matter now. I found everything I was looking for and then some from Yazoo. For FREE. The internet is a wonderful place. It sucks when you try to get something legit and get stupid roadblocks. Oh well..........

Thread Information