Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: iPhone 3G

Agree? Yes No

Icon5 iPhone 3G

Anyone have this thing? I am seriously considering getting it with the whole half price thing. Any feedback?
    - No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Sigh. Me too. Very tempting indeed.

Agree? Yes No

Looks like this new phone and other Apple products are targets for hackers too. Hopefully it is not too bad though. But if the device is always connected to the Net then it seems to be as much of a risk as having your PC online all the time.

http://fe10.news.re3.yahoo.com/s/afp...G8Ue9KLg0jtBAF
    - No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

Agree? Yes No

I would still give them more time. Lots of bugs with the new 3G and other weird odds and ends.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080828/ap_on_hi_te/apple_s_luster;_ylt=Av91d6IhTI0Ts7wFDQitiOas0NUE

Agree? Yes No

I just did one and the phone was great. So well yes if you can trust someone. Regarding suing you all, don worry it's already all over in market with many different company and
    iPhone Video Recorder for 3G is a powerful iPhone oriented video recorder produced by DreamCatcher. iPhone video recorder for 3G iPhone records audio and video to the compressed mpeg4 format, so the recording is space saving, an-hour-high-quality recording will be a file as small as 60MB. iPhone video recorder for 3G boasts a frame rate up to 15fps which guarantees better recording performance...
    r4-ds-karte.ch

Thread Information