Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Chris Angel Mindfreak

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Default Chris Angel Mindfreak

Does anybody watch this? I saw an episode yesterday where he was run over by a steam roller while laying on broken glass. They showed him struggling and screaming as this thing rolled over half his body.

So, they say that it is some combination of body discipline. What? There is no way that is not a trick, I mean no one can survive something that is physically crushing at that extereme.

~V

Agree? Yes No

There is a whole world of illusion and magic tricks out there, where the "how to" is a closely guarded secret. I have seen some of this guy's work and it is a combination of things. Traditional magic, physical ability, and staged eye trick illusions.

I think that each "feat" is a mix of the above, but overall, this guy is pretty amazing.

Agree? Yes No

I've never seen his show, but I saw a kid that was probably about twelve years old perform a trick he learned from the show.

The kid seemed to put a quarter into a can of pop without opening it, then have it appear from inside the can.

I saw it once and it was a good trick using slight of hand, I guess.

Agree? Yes No

I have heard of him, but never seen his show. The illusion stuff has always been interesting to watch though.

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

I watched it once or twice. Some of the stuff is clearly good technique and other is well, not readily explainable.

Too much reality shock shows on TV these days anyway.

Thread Information