Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: what where do you read or listen?

Agree? Yes No

Question what where do you read or listen?

ok so i'm bored.

does anyone still read any real paper publications? newspapers, magazines or is it all online stuff? if online where do you go for news and all other content like music or information?

i usually browse msnbc.com for news and scour sites like amazon.com and sometimes cdbaby for music. any suggestions for content?

Agree? Yes No

I read magazines, newspapers and novels. I will read some online stuff as well for news I usually go to msnbc or cnn. I have never heard of cdbaby

Agree? Yes No

The local paper here is online like most I suppose these days so I browse that daily.
    I vist automotive forums and this one where there is usually some sort of discussion about news and such.

For music I had been browsing sites like EMusic and mp3.com etc. There is just so much selection these days.

Agree? Yes No

I still read the American Federation of Musicians trade paper and my local newsletter, and I also read the ACTRA publications, although I do get backed up.

I guess I get most of my news on the radio while driving or from TV.

As for music news, I guess it just filters through the other sources.

Agree? Yes No

I still read novels and magazines. Usually online I read cnn. I like NPR on occasion on the radio.

Agree? Yes No

I'll always have a novel on the go, too. But in the last couple years I haven't been reading as many of those as I'd like to.

I've downloaded and read one story in ebook form. It was a freebie from Stephen King a few years ago.

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Everything that I do these days is online. LOL

It is just too easy to waste time at work or at home, I mean aren't we all always in front of a computer these days?

Agree? Yes No

print and online. news, music, fiction, forums, biographies, toothpaste adverts.
    dont die...
    fen.

CTRL

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

I have also recently discovered the iGoogle home page version of the regular Google. This whole thing allows you to create different plugins on your home page. So there are some RSS news feeds etc. that I have added so now for some of the stuff I do not even have to get off my own home page . Technology just keeps on rolling!

Thread Information