Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Red Flag is Back

Agree? Yes No

Thumbs up Red Flag is Back

Red Flag is back!

Expect a new Red Flag album to release this summer. Revealing his plans for Red Flag, Chris tells it all in his recent interview with Matt Willis and Grave Concerns Ezine . "The sound of the new material is a true Red Flag sound -as true as it can be without my brother Mark," Said Chris in the recent interview. "When it’s released its sure to take the music world by storm. I hope Red Flag fans will continue to be as supportive and loyal as they have proven to be in the past. I know they won't be disappointed.

RedFlag.Org

The Red Flag website is back up and is full of great features. You'll find Red Flag music, photos, articles, interviews, blogs,video clips and a place to post your comments. If you haven't checked it out yet please stop by the http://www.redflag.org and post your own greeting. It would be great to hear from you. As a gift to Red Flag friends there is a free Red Flag ring tone available for download on the website.

Be sure to subscribe to the Red Flag newsletter when you go to RedFlag.Org.

See you there!

Agree? Yes No

Hello Red Flag

I've never took the time before to listen to Red Flag but with the new (?) jukebox on your website I can put on red flag for an extended period and go, I don't know, cleaning the house. And it sound good actually!

Cheers
    Martin
    Swedish synthpop music at http://www.marinasiertis.net

Agree? Yes No

Yes, Red Flag is great for cleaning the house among many other domestic and industrial activities!

To put some extra vigor in your dusting and polishing RED FLAG has added an extra track, Pouring Rain, to EGN that happens to be a preview from my new upcoming album, Born Again.

The new preview track is also featured on the recently redesigned RED FLAG website http://www.redflag.org

We've gotten a lot of positve feedback on the site and the sitewide RED FLAG streaming player.

So by all means go forth and whip the house into shape to the driving force of RED FLAG!

Agree? Yes No

Seems like I have something to look forward to...Pouring rain sounds good, the RF-feeling is still there.

Good work!

Christina

Agree? Yes No

There I was....at the top of Mount Pinnatubo....

Agree? Yes No

how exciting! you did as nice job on the website as well. any touring plans?

Agree? Yes No

Congrats on starting up the music again! Any plans on doing Who Are The Skulls vol. 2? Now that I have got my studio back, I'd love to help out again with a remix!

Agree? Yes No

The new album is excellent! My favorite song at the moment is "doom and gloom" although I think all the songs are good.

Also, I saw the show in chicago a few weeks ago. It was excellent! He was engaging, and more into the music than I've ever seen red flag be in the past. I really enjoyed it.
    Kelly
    Elevated Sins
    http://www.elevatedsins.com

Agree? Yes No

Thumbs up

Originally posted by bluestar
    how exciting! you did as nice job on the website as well. any touring plans?
    Yes, Red Flag already had a few great shows and these are the currently confirmed upcoming shows:

Oct 12, 07 Gothicfest 07 Chicago tickets: http://www.Gothicfest.com

Oct 13, 07 Record Bar, Kansas City

Sept 21, 08 Gothic Cruise 08 w/ Combichrist and Deepest Symphony check http://www.allgenretravel.com/gothcruise2008.html for reservations and pricing.

Also, regarding the Skulls 2, Yes, looking for remix talent to add to the next album. Please visit www.theSkulls.biz

Thanks!

Agree? Yes No

great! any videos of the performances? i would like to see a video

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Duhb
    great! any videos of the performances? i would like to see a video
    Me too! Are there any videos of the current shows? If so please let us know!

Agree? Yes No

Videos? - Hell I'm still trying to make it to Trader Joes to get some food. Ha Ha. Funny you should ask. I have been talking back and forth with a video producer. He's not too cheap! But yes I still want to make one! I wrote this guy a soundtrack for his movie. I have not heard back from him regarding the movie in quite some time. Maybe he just wanted a new RF song?

Agree? Yes No

I can post 10 years after someone asks a question can't I?

Agree? Yes No

Gothic Cruise is next! I really would like to get this record finished that I wrote over a year ago!

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Here are some...

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Hey, thanks Nautilus.
    ...I sure hope this is the real deal.

Thread Information