Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Exhibition??

Agree? Yes No

Default Exhibition??

Does anyone know if Exhibition ever did anything other than the album "Uninhibited"? I really like them. Their song "When I'm Old" is one of my favorite songs. I'd like to hear more, if it exists.

It's too hard to search for them on google, their name is too common of a word... so, I'm going to just start here. Anyone?

Kelly
    Kelly
    Elevated Sins
    http://www.elevatedsins.com

Agree? Yes No

I used to be good friends with Sean and Andy actually...Unfortunately, they are all but out of the business of making music as Exhibition for now...They did have a maxi-single for the song "Obscene Dream" as well as a video for the song that were completed and slated for released in 2002, but sadly they never came out...There is also a video that was made for the Uninhibited track Vampire...

Their old URL www.xhibition.net has long since been gone as well...

Sean gave me a promo of the Obscene Dream maxi-single at Synthcon back in 2002...If you'd like I can make a copy of it for you...I can grab it during my next trip to Southern California (which should be within the next couple of weeks)...Just let me know, and if you'd like a copy I can get it to you no problem

DAN
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

I would love a copy!!! Even just an mp3 would be ok, though. I would just love to hear it.

I'm sorry to hear that they're not making music anymore. They were good.

Kelly
    Kelly
    Elevated Sins
    http://www.elevatedsins.com

Agree? Yes No

You've got a PM
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Agree? Yes No

I hung out with Sean a couple of years ago and he was still working on music. I played keyboards with them for about a year or so and it was a blast. Hopefully he'll have some new music soon!

Agree? Yes No

i still have a t-shirt... somewhere...

Thread Information