Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: board's dead...

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Synthpopalooza
    Well, I think part of the reason I have been away, is that there has been a lot of personal turmoil in my life. In between trying to get my album released, my wife and I have had to endure family problems, shifting house twice ... not to mention the studio having been in pieces, and currently in a flea infested basement that I dare not go near ...

But things are looking up. The Synthetik FM album is now on Itunes thanks to Ninthwave Records, and Synthpopalooza Radio is coming back! And I even discovered a cool new band called Northern Kind from Sheffield, UK. I am feeling the buzz again ...
    Bummer, sorry to hear about the problems. I have been in and out of here too. But I am here to talk music anytime

Agree? Yes No

I feel bad...this used to be the highlight of my internet experience....now i don't check it as much as i should...

so how is everyone??
    ...the revolution will be synthesized...

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Yeah, there are a few of us still around and a few new faces. Seems to have lost that kernel though.

Too bad too, the site itself is more awesome than ever.
    ...I sure hope this is the real deal.

Agree? Yes No

Well, I am making more of an effort. There is a lot of great music still out there which no one has heard yet. So let's get to it.

My stream is now running during daylight hours. You can listen here:

http://www.twothousandbc.com/listen.pls (opens up in Winamp)

If you have any requests (has to be independent label music only --- no majors) then let me know. I'll be updating my website soon. Right now this is a beta test stream. Be sure to let me know if it works properly.

Agree? Yes No

lol i come here for all the different colorz and shite!

Agree? Yes No

Crazy. Here I show back up after a year and few months. My life is crazy busy. But hopefully it is all for the best.
    \"Need to be proud of what you are...\" - Echo Image

http://spilog.org

Agree? Yes No

Talking

Yeah it's a bit like a school disco were no-one wants to get up and be the first to dance . Any takers?

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Yup, seer1 and really it only takes a few people to get things rolling I think. There are a few that come back to post here and there but it seems that there are few topics. We are working on importing some topics to see if that will help stimulate things but until then just fire away if you have a thread in mind, I will certainly chime in and I think one or two from the new bunch may as well.

Cheers.

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Well, I subscribe to these forums so there is an email when someone posts. And so here I am again LOL just pick a topic and I am there.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by seer1
    Yeah it's a bit like a school disco were no-one wants to get up and be the first to dance . Any takers?
    dudes i said it b4 and will say it again i am here to yak anytime bring it on

Agree? Yes No

I'm going to try and get back into posting (or at least checking in) as often as I can...Things have really quieted down for electronic music...Past drama aside, there were a lot of releases coming out back in 2002-2005...I sort of lost track sometime after that...Aside from the new Iris, Red Flag, Provision, Revideolized, and Insoc; Nothing has really caught my eye...I just try and keep up with bands that still put out product...

Oh and Revideolized and Insoc both have new studio albums out...Iris is working on a new album too!!!
    "For every minute of my life I spend unhappy, that's one minute of my life I've wasted, and I refuse to spend my time wasting my life."

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

That would be nice.

A few of us lurk around here all the time it seems so any topics are welcome. Just throw something out there and we'll chime in... I hope, LOL

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Testing the imports...
    And the board is still dead, LOL.

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Hmmm... let me check.
    Yup, still crickets crickets.

Unregistered

Agree? Yes No

Quote Originally Posted by ~intervox View Post
    i guess the saying is right, "you can never go home again..."
    But maybe you can visit once in a while........................................just to say hi.

Agree? Yes No

nahhh, just dozens of new users with one greeting post and never seen again is all we need in this mofo

Agree? Yes No

Quote Originally Posted by duhb View Post
    nahhh, just dozens of new users with one greeting post and never seen again is all we need in this mofo
    Good god man! Let this POS thread die already.

The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead -The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead - The board is dead

Blog Entries

Agree? Yes No

Agree? Yes No

So the board is dead, but this thread is not?

Smoke some more.

Agree? Yes No

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky View Post
    WTF does that mean? LMAO.

Thread Information