Hello!

Below are setlists from both New Music Night (April 19) and Strange Days (April 20) here in Indianapolis. I am DJing THIS Thursday at Strange Days at The Vault, and ALSO I am DJing the TIESTO AFTERPARTY this early Sunday morning in Chicago (May 7). Details are here: http://www.myspace.com/trancecentral I am (as you can imagine) pretty rigged about this! We will also be at the Congress Theatre in Chicago earlier (Sat. night) to see Tiesto himself!

ALSO, my new live mix for Infacted Recordings in Germany just went to press (INFACTIOUS 2). I am not able to give you a setlist (yet) but be sure this is a smooth AND diverse live set with the best synthpop, industrial, electro, techno, and harsh EBM! Recorded live, this IS the next level for DJing in our genre. Official release is expected at the WGT fest in Germany. www.infacted-recordings.de

Furthermore, things are looking up and I am doing the artwork and preparing to mix the next self release called DJ Copper Top: Dirt Cheap (72 minutes of non stop new music for next to nothing). The sticker tag on this gem will be $5. You can't beat it. Label participants include A Different Drum, Nilaihah, Artoffact, Strange Ways (Germany), and some independent artists (including a never released instrumental by Delobbo himself)! Strictly limited to 500 CD's worldwide.

Finally, I will be playing LOTS of gigs beginning in May! I have confirmed gigs in Milwaulkee, Minneapolis, Washington DC, and many more to come! Watch posts for dates near you.

Well, and here is some setlists. The focus for my setlists this last week was synthpop (you will see). I have gotten some AMAZING new releases (or new to me anyway) and I highly suggest checking out all the artists I played.. as listed below! A great place to buy synthpop is www.adifferentdrum.com or for more industrial and synthpop too be sure to check out www.stormingthebase.com (Canada)

on with the setlists!!

DJ Copper Top: New Music Night: April 19, 2006 @ The Melody Inn (Indpls) with resident DJ Rony ++ special guest DJ Neative Fate.

FIRST HOUR: Listening to De/Vision's latest album: SUBKUTAN

DJ Copper Top: 1AM

THE THOUGHT CRIMINALS: I Want To Be A Celebrity
NEEDLES EYE: Titanium
LADYTRON: Destroy Everything
A BLUE OCEAN DREAM: Down To Vegas
CAPSIZE: Relent Agrees (Relentless mix)
L'AVANTGARDE: Take Me S.I.M.
COVENANT: Ritual Noise (club mix)
NEW ORDER: Jet Stream (Pete Heller mix)
RUPESH CARTEL: Death With Soft Names (ext. mix)
BT: The Great Escape (Attention Deficit mix)
URCEUS EXIT: Together (Erogenous mix)
JOSHUA RYAN: Fury
SWARF: Not Enough (Chaosphere remix edit)
STERIL: I Get Closer
DAVE GAHAN: Dirty Sticky Floors (Junkie XL Vocal remix)
SILICA GEL: Dime Por Que (Briz mix)
GREEN COURT FEAT. DE/VISION: Take (my Breat Away) Club Trance mix
FR/ACTION: The Living And The Dead
PRIDE AND FALL: Border

DJ Copper Top: Strange Days @ The Vault (Indpls) with residents Mister e DJ and DJ Zlaya

Set 1:

VNV NAION: Beloved (Grey Dawn version)
NEUROTICFISH: Wake Me Up: (ext. club mix)
GOD MODULE: The Source
I:SCINTILLA: Havestar (Combichrist mix)
ROTERSAND: Welcome to Goodbye
ROTERSAND: Dare to Live
COMBICHRIST: This Shit Will Fuck You Up.
HEIMATAERDE: Gott Will Es

Set 2:

L'AVANTGARDE: Take Me S.I.M.
FAQ: Second Skin
KARTAGON: The Hunter (DJ Beat Herren mix)
WIDEBAND NETWORK: Just Like That (R3volve's Just Like Mike mix)
SILICA GEL: Dime Por Que (Briz mix)
REACTIVATE: Won't Forget These Days
CAPSIZE: We Are Wimps (DJ Ram mix)
SCHILLER MIT HEPPNER: I Feel You (Mellow Trax mix)
BEBORN BETON: Vorbei (Fap7 mix)
FREEZEPOP: Stakeout (DJ Ram mix)
PERFIDEOUS WORDS: SOmewhere Must Be Heaven (DJ Ram mix)
SYRIAN: Space Overdrive (ext. mix)

Set 3:

SEABOUND: Traitor
ULTRAVIOLET: A Sea Of Purity (Vocal Club mix)
DISTORTED REALITY: Something Wicked
COL FIJNEMAN: Colourless World
ERNESTO V BASTIAN: Dark Side Of The Moon (Dogzilla Pure Filth mix)
INTERFACE: Clear Night (Sean Tyas Melodic Intervention)

cheers!

Gretchen/DJ Copper Top