Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: the wrath of God is coming down on your head

Agree? Yes No

Default the wrath of God is coming down on your head

REPENT ALL YE SINNERS!

have you seen this video of this woman and her group that go to the funerals of soldiers that have died with signs that say "Thank God for Dead Soldiers" and "Thank God for 9/11"???

I saw it via a clip of Hannity and Colmes and I now have agreed for the first time with something Hannity has said when he said that this woman is the most hateful person ever to appear on his show.

this woman is NUTTY... she is from some baptist church.

i actually had to laugh at the whole thing but i probably shouldn't have, woman is fucking crazy

Agree? Yes No

wheres my 10ft pole.....
    i seem to remember some guidelines somewhere...

06. thou shall not kill.
    08. thou shall not steal.
    09. thou shall not bear false witness.
    10. thou shall not covet.

- each of those comes into play in this context. she's calling people out.
    admittedly, im not quite sure wheres shes going with the 9/11 reference, unless she feels that was god's handywork(?).
    dont die...
    fen.

CTRL

Agree? Yes No

she just makes me laugh

there has been a ton of funny shit coming up in my email box lately

here is a video of a bunch of World Of Warcraft trying to dance at some nerd festival
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+dance&pl=true

here is a guy who is spreading God's love in a unique and quite profane way:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06cEmifbIh4

Agree? Yes No

She's Rev. Bob Phelps' daughter. He's the guy started the "GodHatesFags" website. That whole family is batshit insane.

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by paxyll
    She's Rev. Bob Phelps' daughter. He's the guy started the "GodHatesFags" website. That whole family is batshit insane.
    and the source of many LOL's for me! WHEEEEE!!!!!!!!! HAHAH!

Agree? Yes No

o, well that explains a bit there...thanks paxyll.
    *takes 10ft pole, one end whittled down, and plunges toward that nice vampire lady over there*
    dont die...
    fen.

CTRL

Agree? Yes No

The Phelps family's (aka Westboro Baptist Church, as there is virtually no one beside the family in said "church") modus operandi is pushing people's buttons under a religious guise and then suing those who lose their cool and attempt to retaliate. Virtually all of Reverend Phelps' offspring are lawyers; the Rev. is a disbarred lawyer himself.

As for "batsh*t insane", yeah, that pretty much sums it up. You can see it in her glazed-over eyes.

O_O
    Edgar / RE:Active
    http://www.dxtcmusic.com

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by joel_sgx
    here is a video of a bunch of World Of Warcraft trying to dance at some nerd festival
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+dance&pl=true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06cEmifbIh4[/b]
    i cant stop laughing at the second one (and dancing with the first-jk)
    both vids seem to promote drug usage. lol
    \"Insincerity is merely a method by which we can multiply our personalities.\"

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by joel_sgx
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06cEmifbIh4
    YouTube's blocked at my workplace, but would this happen to be the "Spirit Of Truth" guy, the one that looks like a preacher but acts like a pimp? If so, that one's funny-- but that cameraman must've been stoned. :P

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by dxtc

YouTube's blocked at my workplace, but would this happen to be the "Spirit Of Truth" guy, the one that looks like a preacher but acts like a pimp? If so, that one's funny-- but that cameraman must've been stoned. :P
    yup. thats the one.

Agree? Yes No

"I come in the name of Je--
    --repeat after me, bee-yotch--
    --name of Jesus by the power of the Holy Spirit! God Almighty! You know, Ruler of Heaven and Earth and every Got-damned thing in between!"

This is a classic.

In fact, he's already a FARK.com cliche'.

Agree? Yes No

They are truly vile people. Having been born in Kansas, where he is from, and being a fag, I've dealt with his craziness many a time. The general public are finally starting to acknowledge how nuts they are now that they are going after soliders and not just homos...He's been protesting at gay and AIDS funerals for over a decade.
    ...the revolution will be synthesized...

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by rustcwc
    They are truly vile people. Having been born in Kansas, where he is from, and being a fag, I've dealt with his craziness many a time. The general public are finally starting to acknowledge how nuts they are now that they are going after soliders and not just homos...He's been protesting at gay and AIDS funerals for over a decade.
    there are crazies everywhere but ... I've lived in the City (Chicago) for almost 10 years now... most of what I've read above is happening in the Midwest... in my own country... I don't see any of this where I live. Especially with gay people. Gay is just another demographic for us. Granted I'm not gay so I don't see the stuff that only gay people and the people that hate them see --- but that sort of outward hatred... eradicated... for a LONG time.

It feels like I'm reading some journalists account of some obscurely backasswards religiously extreme country.

Oh wait.

Am I?

Dave
    If you\'re reading this, you have a tiny penis.

Agree? Yes No

We all know god hates the Gays.
    He also killed the most of the Human kinds in the early stage by using Noah to kill the most of humans besides Noah and his family. He also only liked the Jews in one period time, by using Moses to kill the uncircumcise races. Eventually, he sent his only son, Christ to tell us he loves everyone. After that many Kings used the new gospels to start crusade wars to kill off non-christians. WOW. The best part is many translators hated each other and wrote their own versions of the Bible to confuse everyone how to believe in the God. Till this day, we like to blow up each other for it. You know it all makes sense to me.

Remember, few things. Religions came first before the civil and criminal laws. They were made to prevent people from committing crimes and mistakes. You break a law, the God will KILL YOU. God hates witches and whores, because it is unfair others aren’t getting sex too. Now, do we really need that tradition in the modern world? There are many ways to become a good person. A person doesn’t need a written document to be mold into one.

Originally posted by fen
    wheres my 10ft pole.....
    i seem to remember some guidelines somewhere...

06. thou shall not kill.
    08. thou shall not steal.
    09. thou shall not bear false witness.
    10. thou shall not covet.

- each of those comes into play in this context. she's calling people out.
    admittedly, im not quite sure wheres shes going with the 9/11 reference, unless she feels that was god's handywork(?).
    Somehow, humans fear the unknown and various hidden risks. The Old Testament is the clear book of fear. It is easier to say, if you commit a crime, you will go to HELL than creating an Army and police to govern the country in the past. That is why we should never mix religions with politics. It is Karl Rove (the Bush's Architect)'s idea to mix religion to Bush's campaigns to win the last two elections. It is scary how religious this country has become.
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

Eloquently stated Pop.
    Religion was supposed to answer the big questions, like"why are we here?", and give us guidelines for being a better person. Instead, it created barriers and intolerances which in turn led to hatred and wars.
    The Phelps clan obviously preaches nothing but hatred.

Agree? Yes No

and while we're on it...
    http://journal.davidbyrne.com/2006/0...an_madras.html
    "When one sees religion perverted — in the U.S. or in Israel, Pakistan, Afghanistan or India, one wonders if the spiritual seeds, planted by visionaries and enlightened prophets like Jesus, Mohammed, Marx and others, are just too volatile for large societies to deal with. One asks if religious visions are better off kept as a personal thing, or at least confined to a small group — otherwise the death and destruction sown by and in the name of religions more or less balances out their moral and personal virtues (which are many.)"
    dont die...
    fen.

CTRL

Thread Information