Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: yo BRAZILIANS!!!

Agree? Yes No

Default yo BRAZILIANS!!!

I have a question for people who live in Brazil. I know Brazilians have been very progressive with the development of alternative fuel, such as an ethanol from sugar cane. Hey, those wonderful FLEX cars that use sugar cane and gasoline, how is it working for you? Are they dependable? It is really hard to get good data in America, because American press does a terrible job covering News, because it only covers what advertisers want it to cover.
    www.myspace.com/pswk
    www.popstarwhokills.com (ElectroRock)
    www.myspace.com/youngjoon (Breaks)
    www.myspace.com/grep (IDM)
    www.myspace.com/requiemnoise (Industrial)

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

\"The world only goes round by misunderstanding.\"
    - Charles Baudelaire

\"It is quality, not quantity.\"

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

So called artists who never change, why do you call yourself an artist again?

Agree? Yes No

I don't have a car, but I asked to few friends here in my work that have one FLEX and they said is really good, and you can do more km/l and for a cheaper price, and the economy is alot higher when you use in trucks or pickups.

and yes, works great. you don't need to be afraid.

Agree? Yes No

I'm from Argentina but I've been several times in Brazil and you can tell that the smell at the gas stations is organic, very weird smell.

Anyway, I think that it's regular gas with a percentage of organic alcohol.

Here in Argentina people developed an organic gasoil for using in the farming machines, don't know very well how it's going.

Agree? Yes No

I think you are mistaken, in fact is only 15% of gas and 85% of ethanol (I'm with a magazine about that in my hands).

And the gas stations here don't smell weird, they simply smell gas... the fuel DO NOT smell bad, and his smell is a lot weaker than gas smell...

Well, at least for me and all my friends here are the same smell on the gas stations for the last 30 years...

Agree? Yes No

Well... I hope "States" follows the same direction. I am so tired of hidden political agendas in this country. Too many politicians in America follow agendas and assume they are doing the right thing without knowing the reality. It is so fucked up most average Americans just don't care and believe their daily lives on TV. Only recent few months, the global warming crisis has been covered by the media. Also, Saudi Arab and American oil companies have to be carefully examined. There are so many things we donít know about. If this goes on any further, politicians might start admitting the real reason for the war was to protect the economic future of the world, which is the scared resource of oil. Most analysts say we only have 20% of oil left in this world. Last 20% are in the Middle East. The rest of world has been slowly drying up for few decades now. At the same time, the Middle Eastern countries are saying they have plenty to fund rest of the world, but do they? Do you believe oil companies want to share their data with the rest of world? Isnít funny how Exxonís Lee R. Raymond is paid over $686 million since 1993--with $400 million of that coming in his final year with the company? Also, the most governments are scared of oil companies. Not to mention, fighting for the political international friendships can get nuts in the future. If Canada does find more oil on their land, you know they will be selling the oil to China (the fastest economic growing country) instead of US. If you also think about it, if the answers are really bad, this big impact can cause global economic panics. Only solution is providing assistants and tax shelter for companies who are willing to migrate to the new alternative energy format.
    www.myspace.com/pswk

\"There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality.\"
    - Pablo Picasso

- Charles Baudelaire

\"why is it feel like a greatful dead show here? like that hippe that constantly talks about one band and how they changed their lives.\"

PLEASE NO MORE \"I am a robot music.\" You are not a robot. Learn to program better like human beings.\"

Electro is House music. If you don\'t like House music, please don\'t put down Electro, because it is trendy to say it. It might suprise you that Electro and House music were invented by Gay Black Americans in the mid 80s. They weren\'t invented by the beatless people who like to coin new trendy phrases.

I am so tired of \"I want to be Depeche Mode or Erasure for the last 25 years.\" I hope I am not the only one. 25 years is a quarter of century and about a 1/3 of human life. If a person spends a 1/3 of his or her life having the same tastes, I don\'t know if that person acquired enough information to have an interesting life or has a problem understanding he or she is no longer a teenager.

Agree? Yes No

Pop. I totally agree. Sometimes I think to myself why do I live America? This country sucks in so many ways and the people at the top don't even care about the citizens. Do you know of any other real alternative fuel sources that I could look into and possibly use?

Agree? Yes No

I really believe we should follow Brazil's foot steps and go FLEX oil. 80% ethanol from sugar cane and 20% oil. I believe it is the cheaper solution than smart homes, solar power, hydrogen cells, and hybrids (batteries and oil). America has tons of land, making plenty of sugar is easy. Eventually, the technolgy gets stable, why not pure ethanol and batteries hybrids? So freaking what the speed performance in automobiles will not be good as the pure oil. Who needs to go above 80mph?

We need to do something about it soon. One British press assume it will go up to $90 a barrel. I guess that means up to $4.50/gallon retail? Imagine average Americans spending $20 a day to commute to work?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...147561,00.html
    www.myspace.com/pswk

- Pablo Picasso

- Charles Baudelaire

Agree? Yes No

I have to agree with ya.. The prices are sickening... And of course, oil companies CONTINUE to rake in record profits. Fucking capitalisting fat cats. They purposely price gouge, and of course alot of politicians have their hands in the pockets of the oil companies. Lobbyists and Interest groups :/

I know this is never going to happen, but American needs to reform, or the American people need inact their right and revolt en masse. Not only is it hurting us, but it is hurting our planet, our ONLY home for gods sake.
    When a artist paints, they dip their brush in their soul, and with that they can paint life with all its vivid colors and aspects.

Agree? Yes No

Bush is finally doing something nice.
    http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...as-probe_x.htm
    www.myspace.com/pswk

- Pablo Picasso

- Charles Baudelaire

Agree? Yes No

www.myspace.com/pswk

- Pablo Picasso

- Charles Baudelaire

Agree? Yes No

Originally posted by Hajas
    [b]I think you are mistaken, in fact is only 15% of gas and 85% of ethanol (I'm with a magazine about that in my hands).
    Really? I thought it was the opposite...

And it SMELLS WEIRD... I've been in several countries and gas stations smell different in Brazil... My cousin who lives in Sao paulo notices that when she comes to Buenos Aires.

Agree? Yes No

Hajas is correct. It is all over the news around the world. Who cares it smells like an ass, you are polluting less and saving money. Don't become a part of "ME" generation. Don't become one of those kids on myspace who assume in their little tiny minds that they are actually really rock stars, models, movie stars, and famous film producers, because they spam 1,000,000 people and got 20,000 adds.
    www.myspace.com/pswk

- Pablo Picasso

- Charles Baudelaire

Thread Information