Site Search   TV Channel 1  Add this Player to my Google page. Add this Player to your MySpace page or personal website.
 Videos   Songs   Blogs   Forums   Podcast 

Thread: Moenia? Who here is into them?

Agree? Yes No

Default Moenia? Who here is into them?

I've known about Moenia for a while but have never really delved too deep into their music. With so much crap being released today I find myself looking for older bands. Anyways, Moenia rocks bigtime! I still don't have any of their albums but what I hear from their online videos and clips I've heard these guys know how to write great songs. Any suggestions on where to get their music for fairly cheap and also any suggestions on albums?

Agree? Yes No

Moenia rocks!!!
    I wish they would sing in english though! Even though I don't know what they are singing I still like it!
    www.myspace.com/bravenewworldmusic

Agree? Yes No

I dig them
    Shervin

Agree? Yes No

Moenia is known as the Mexican Depeche Mode. They're the most succesful synth band in Latin America really. I had mixed feelings on their latest CD Stereohits (covers of classic spanish pop songs). They recently released their first DVD which I really like. I think "Adicion", and "Le Modular" are their best CD's and the track they did for the "Amores Perros" soundtrack (lado animal) is spectacular
    Costa Rica Synthfest, April 1st 06
    www.crsynthfest.com

Thread Information